/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tahujjud prays

xa_xa_ft
09-19-2021, 09:18 PM
Hi All,

Im starting tahujjud because im just feeling hopeless wiht my situation. I had someone break my heart whom i really trusted and in the process probably sinned with by talking to him for a few months.

Sometimes i think was it the sinning that took him away or was it Allah saving me from a bad marriage.

Anyways i wanted to ask if anyones has any tahujjud miracle stories they could share. It my encourage me more to pray tahaujjud.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
09-21-2021, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xa_xa_ft
Hi All,

Im starting tahujjud because im just feeling hopeless wiht my situation. I had someone break my heart whom i really trusted and in the process probably sinned with by talking to him for a few months.

Sometimes i think was it the sinning that took him away or was it Allah saving me from a bad marriage.

Anyways i wanted to ask if anyones has any tahujjud miracle stories they could share. It my encourage me more to pray tahaujjud.

Aoa

Well I don't have any miracle stories. Because where ever u will go people would tell you duas are answered in one of three ways next.. but perhaps your tahajud dial could be a miracle story for us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.