/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - Urgent Help Requested

Dilshad1
10-02-2021, 11:48 PM
Assalam-O-Walaikum / Satsrikal to all,

My name is Dilshad I am 36 years old male living in USA. I would like to mention that I am a non-muslim but I thought to search and find an Islamic forum maybe I can get some advice on what should I do or any remedy or what could be the reason that I am going through tough time for so many years. Below is my situation:

- In every part of life I keep on getting into obstacles

- I lost my father at age 6

- I lost my father's inheritance because my own family betrayed both sides

- I thought my life would get better if I get married but ended up in divorce.

- It seems like no matter how many women I talk with I just never end up in a marriage status level I feel like someone or something is not letting me get married

- A handprint keeps on appearing on my bath towel over and over again non-stop and it doesn't match my handprint and no one comes to my house

- I found a strange bone in front of my door entrance outside

- I found a strange doll outside my house and I threw away 2 times but it came back

- I have court cases pending which my ex-wife falsified on me.

- I have so much stress and losses in life that I am beginning to think is it possible Jinn is doing it? My mother side she saw something suddenly besides my bedside a young women dressed in traditional indian clothing but then she vanished.....then we heard strange breathing sounds. There are many other things that happened but I am embrassed to mention it on this forum. I need urgent help because my golden years are passing by and it seems like I cannot succeed in life and not even get married. What could be reason? Do these things exist or are we losing our minds? Because in my life so far nothing going good, my childhood has been depressing, my youth has and is being wasted, and when everyone gets old that's worse for everyone. I pray, I keep my house clean, I try to think positive but so many years suffering and its not ending....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
10-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Aoa. Recite ayat ul kursi and three quls and blow on urself.. I also have tremendous problems in my life. Literally everyday is a struggle. Either I fall, get into a car accident or have something taken away from me. Today I woke up with a bruise on my right arm. Yesterday I got a flat tyre, a day before that I burnt my hand on the stove, the day before that I burnt my other hand, and day before that one i got into a car accident.

I am on anti depression medicines and I have every good thing taken away from me, so much that I am even afraid of thanking Allah for anything fearing he might take it away from me. So just recite quls and ayat up kursi ..u will be fine..

Dilshad1
10-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Hi thanks can you please list the Quls and Ayat Ul Kursi and any other remediation including whAt times and days and how many times?

Ümit
10-03-2021, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dilshad1
Hi thanks can you please list the Quls and Ayat Ul Kursi and any other remediation including whAt times and days and how many times?
Ehm...the quraan is not a book with magic spells in it. So reciting some verses by someone who doen't even believe in those words...İ don't know if you would benefit from that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dilshad1
10-03-2021, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Ehm...the quraan is not a book with magic spells in it. So reciting some verses by someone who doen't even believe in those words...İ don't know if you would benefit from that.

sikhism believes in worship of one god only no idols and no rituals do if the verses agree upon that fact then I can recite it true or no?

Ümit
10-03-2021, 07:09 PM
sikhism believes in worship of one god only no idols and no rituals do if the verses agree upon that fact then I can recite it true or no?
İ don't know...its not up to me to decide that...at least it wont harm you.

No what İ actually meant to say is:
İt is not the words that help you...like a magic spell.
Allah (God) is the actual one you seek help from by saying those words.
Those words alone, or the quraan alone cannot help you. Allah is going to help you.
You need to realize that.

By saying those words you are seeking help from Allah.

Dilshad1
10-03-2021, 07:14 PM
That makes sense I will do that then but how many times and what days what time to recite these?

Ümit
10-03-2021, 07:31 PM
That makes sense I will do that then but how many times and what days what time to recite these?
Again...it is not a magic spell...the many times or place or time is irrelevant.
Obviously not when you are at the toilet or so of course...or when you are drunl or so...otherwise, anytime and anywhere you like....and as much as you like.
You can also just pray to Allah...just ask Him what you want...that will help too.

AabiruSabeel
10-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Play this Ruqya video in your house every morning and evening. It contains several Du'a and verses from the Holy Qur'an. It is with the translation so that you can read and understand.

Go through this thread to know how to fully benefit from the Qur'an and Hadith.
Etiquettes of Studying Religious Texts (islamicboard.com)

Dilshad1
10-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Is there a way to find out possible whose doing black magic? I heard sometimes very pious Muslims have that ability to tell name / description through holy Qu’ran what else will benefit

AabiruSabeel
10-04-2021, 03:11 AM
Is there a way to find out possible whose doing black magic? I heard sometimes very pious Muslims have that ability to tell name / description through holy Qu’ran what else will benefit
No, that's not possible to find out so easily. Some people claim to do that through jinn but they're not genuine almost 99.99% of the time. It is a very dangerous domain and can be more harmful than being beneficial.

Have trust in Allah and listen His words (Qur'an) attentively, while believing in them. InshaAllah you will feel the difference yourself.

Dilshad1
10-04-2021, 03:31 AM
Thanks I will give it a try problem is it’s been 36 plus years suffering so badly negative always happening I’m beginning to doubt that maybe someone doing something

Ümit
10-04-2021, 06:06 AM
See? that is exactly what I meant. You are just looking for a magic spell. You just want to speak out some words, and then you wait and rely on those words to fix whatever is wrong in your life.
Well, it doesn't work that way.

And Black Magic, yeah it exists...however, it is highly forbidden for getting involved in it. and the few people who are doing it had to usually only get there by doing highly unislamic things...but it almost always done with some sort of jinns involved...so pretty dangerous stuff...you don't want to mess with that...it will make your life way worse.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.