/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim Podcast Has Emerged As a Service To Us All !!!

FarTaha Theory
10-27-2021, 08:41 AM
Assalamualikum my Brothers and Sisters!

I am a VIDEO PODCASTER and editor that creates content related to Islam, in a manner that helps people of this new generation to connect and find a love for Islam. A way to understand that accepting this Deen is not complete rejection of this Duniya in such a way that is depressing to be alive for the young people of our generation.
As we know, the upcoming and current generation need help, and our channel of "FarTaha Theory" is means for a way to bring hope to the people who see Islam as "impossible to follow". May Allah accept this as a form of Saddaqah Jaria for us, and everyone who engages with our content, ameen.

If you are wondering where someone can view my channel to get a better understanding of who we are, it would be in the link below for all links.

I am new to this website and it is an honor to be here! Alhamdulillah!!!

linktr.ee/FarTaha_Theory
Jazakallah Khair! Love everyone here, Slaves of Allah, Alhamdulillah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piroozi
07-28-2022, 12:10 PM
Great, will look at it, me I open an Islam teaching digital platform you can look at it as https://www.piroozi.com.sg/
let me know what you think i will do the same for your podcast. cya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.