/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to convert Arabic audio to text?

Abdulah97
11-02-2021, 04:09 AM
As-salaamu 'alaykum,

So when I usually visit Arabic websites, I can understand/read about 50% of it, and the other half, I gotta put it on Google translate to see what the word means, so far this makes life so much easy, and my understanding when reading an article becomes like 70-80%

But how to do this for Arabic videos on YouTube that don't have subtitles? English videos is no problem there is always the "CC" option, but Arabic videos dont have this, and sometimes the speaker says a word, that I am not sure how to write it in order to get Google to translate it, so only other option is to download the video and somehow use a website or something that can convert Arabic video audio into Arabic text which I can then translate to English or this is just a fantasy and not possible?

Obviously the better solution is for me is to just enlist in some Arabic course and start learning from scratch but right now its tough for me to do it, but i still want to gain knowledge about some tafseer and hadith Jazakum Allahu Khairen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
smarty
11-25-2021, 05:42 PM
Hi, you can use audio to text software that convert audio or video files into text. In that way, you get a transcript and you can check yourself, improving your listening comprehension :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.