/* */

PDA

View Full Version : At the end of my tether

anonymous
11-28-2021, 09:01 PM
Salam hope all are well

I would like some advice about a petty yet serious situation.

I recently attended the wedding of my neighbours son. Unfortunately several weeks later the neighbour has taken offence at something i did. During the course of the evening i happened to see my neighbour and felt his tie needed adjusting.

I did this as i feel anybody would and did so wity best of intention. However now mu neighbour has made an accusation that i acted mischievously in order to show him up. He's also mentioned to several people he will physically attack me as he has come to the conclusion i acted maliciously.

Now i have nothing but respect for my neighbour. For some reason he is of the opinion that i mock him and derive pleasure from his plight. Unfortunately he has personal issues t and he is living on his own away from his family. Wallahi i have no ill feelings to him but how am I supposed to act in the knowledge that he will physically assault me. For context I'm a lightweight and he's q comparable heavyweight. This is something he takes pride in. The facy he's bigger than most so has a physical advantage so feels he can resort to physical means when he feels he's in the right.

Help pls

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!