/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Russia vs Ukraine war

JAM_Here
03-02-2022, 12:07 PM
I hope this war (Russia vs Ukraine) to be over ASAP.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karl
03-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Yeah the president of Ukraine should surrender for every ones sake. But I think he is a pawn in a larger game of the Western Zionist hegemony. NATO and the EU Oberjuden are putting a lot of pressure on him to fight Russia which is just suicidal madness. It just goes to show how fanatical these Zionist Zealots are in their quest to take over the world.

Karl
07-21-2022, 11:51 PM
I have noticed something strange. The USA and Russia are best buddies when it comes to the space program. Americans getting rides on the Russian rockets and the Russians getting rides on the American rockets to the international space station. Russians and Americans are together there. So is the war just business? Showing off their weaponry to sell to the highest bidder?

anatolian
07-22-2022, 07:41 PM
Space program is very expensive so they need each other. America wants to weaken Russia. This is the reason of this war. It wants to rule over the world..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
07-23-2022, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Space program is very expensive so they need each other. America wants to weaken Russia. This is the reason of this war. It wants to rule over the world..
Hi Anatolian, Could you imagine Winston Churchill wanting to be in some joint project with Adolf Hitler just because doing it on their own would have been "too expensive"? Me somehow thinks not. Also the JooSA is way beyond wanting to rule over the world. IT ALREADY RULES THE WORLD and has done so for quite some time. The American Empire might not directly rule over sovereign states but it rules over them by proxy, primarily through threats, bribes, "aid" etc. They referred to the 20th century as the "American century" but we are in for many more American centuries yet to come, unfortunately. I have no faith in humanity ever bringing this evil leviathan to its knees and decapitating it once and for all, so unless we are saved by some asteroid coming our way soon to destroy the Beast, then get ready for the very long haul.

anatolian
07-23-2022, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Hi Anatolian, Could you imagine Winston Churchill wanting to be in some joint project with Adolf Hitler just because doing it on their own would have been "too expensive"? Me somehow thinks not. Also the JooSA is way beyond wanting to rule over the world. IT ALREADY RULES THE WORLD and has done so for quite some time. The American Empire might not directly rule over sovereign states but it rules over them by proxy, primarily through threats, bribes, "aid" etc. They referred to the 20th century as the "American century" but we are in for many more American centuries yet to come, unfortunately. I have no faith in humanity ever bringing this evil leviathan to its knees and decapitating it once and for all, so unless we are saved by some asteroid coming our way soon to destroy the Beast, then get ready for the very long haul.
Hi Karl. There are only five countries left which are out of American control. Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran and Cuba. It rules the world except these countries and it wants to include them into the list also. It regards itself as the continuation of the Roman empire and just as the romans ruled the entire Mediterranean world, America wants to rule the whole world. Russia has nuclear weapons so its not logical to enter a hot war with them. They brought them into this never ending war with Ukraine to weaken them economically. Many sanctions on Russia is a part of this war.

After they finish their job with Russia they will invade Iran. Because if they invade İran now Russia will support it and it will be more difficult. After they finish their job with Russia and Iran, it will come to the biggest boy China.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.