/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage in 21st centuary!!

xboxisdead
03-17-2022, 08:23 PM
Attachment 7318

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
03-18-2022, 07:40 PM
Yup! That's the truth. Its as if everything's turnin' upside down. Woman is trynna become dominant and decision-maker in marriage. And there are many males out there unaware of their responsibilities as a husband. It wouldn't be wrong to say that both play equal roles in bringing about this situation. But yes, feminism has played a great part in all of this.

xboxisdead
03-20-2022, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by الأنصارية
Yup! That's the truth. Its as if everything's turnin' upside down. Woman is trynna become dominant and decision-maker in marriage. And there are many males out there unaware of their responsibilities as a husband. It wouldn't be wrong to say that both play equal roles in bringing about this situation. But yes, feminism has played a great part in all of this.
This meme doesn't apply to me, Al-hamdolillah. However, it applies for future young men out there who do wish to get married in the 21st centaury, and not following the Qura'an and the Sunnah. Expect to be under this umbrella. If you know are under this umbrella, this meme is a warning sign for who wishes to enter this cavern:

"WARNING: LIVE TOXIC FUME! DON'T ENTER!" Anyone who ignore the warning sign (this meme) and enters this cave then expect to die a horrible death with no sympathy from anyone.

Al-Ansariyah
03-20-2022, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
This meme doesn't apply to me, Al-hamdolillah. However, it applies for future young men out there who do wish to get married in the 21st centaury, and not following the Qura'an and the Sunnah. Expect to be under this umbrella. If you know are under this umbrella, this meme is a warning sign for who wishes to enter this cavern:

"WARNING: LIVE TOXIC FUME! DON'T ENTER!" Anyone who ignore the warning sign (this meme) and enters this cave then expect to die a horrible death with no sympathy from anyone.
What warning? You mean, marrying a feminist?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
03-21-2022, 01:44 AM
Brother, feminist is the symptoms not the actual cause. It required intensive preparation and planning and setting the stage for feminist to work. Feminist is breed through social decay, that is where it really thrives you see. No, the cave I mentioned or warning sign is designed for people who don't follow the Qura'an and Sunnah. People with diseases of heart. People who object with Allah's law and use their logic to go against Allah's law. It is for people who don't know their rights and obligations or rights of others and their obligations. The breed of feminism is through the destruction of family structure. Remove fathers and men and ta-da you can mix any soup your heart is content. Have corrupted men and fathers also is equally bad as the first.

The whole social disease and problems can be resolved if you follow two things: Qura'an and Sunna. Believe in Allah is first and his prophets after, then follow Qura'an and Sunnah. You have this on your hands and your off to the races. Desiring what Allah have given the male over female or female over male, whether it is in: intellect, maturity, intelligent, life span, beauty, strength, honor, wealth, power, etc...etc, you are showing how ungrateful you are to Allah and breeding disaster. Breeding social disaster. Breeding feminist.

This meme is to warn young men that before you enter into marriage know where your heart and iman is first. Fix that, are you confident that Allah is pleased with you. You would know, trust me, you would know. If the answer is no, then know that you should remain single until you fix your problem here. Because if you don't, you are stepping into that toxic fume cave where a green witch is waiting for you disguised as beautiful, soft, sweet woman. Know this for a fact. Same applies for the female too. If your heart is diseased sister and you decide to get married, you are entering that same cave where you husband is a ghoul, with sharp claws, and gnawing teeth...ready to take a bite out of your flesh, disguised as a handsome, sweet man with wealth and power.

Both brothers and sisters beware of that cave. It is called 21st centaury marriage, a marriage that is following anything but the Qura'an and Sunnah, a marriage breed for disaster.

Yunussalaf
03-21-2022, 05:18 AM
As Salam alaykum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatahu
Bismillah was salatu wa salam alaa nabiiyuna Muhammed wa alaa alihi wa ashabihi ajmaeen.

I have thought alot about feminism. It is very evil. It started out as something positive to protect women because the Western people used to regard women as animals only 200 years ago. Islam as we know gave women their rights in the 7th century while this only happened around 1920 in the West. However, later on the West went to the extreme and wanted to destroy all religious morals to promote the neoliberal, atheist agenda. Feminism became a part of this agenda.

xboxisdead
03-21-2022, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yunussalaf
As Salam alaykum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatahu
Bismillah was salatu wa salam alaa nabiiyuna Muhammed wa alaa alihi wa ashabihi ajmaeen.

I have thought alot about feminism. It is very evil. It started out as something positive to protect women because the Western people used to regard women as animals only 200 years ago. Islam as we know gave women their rights in the 7th century while this only happened around 1920 in the West. However, later on the West went to the extreme and wanted to destroy all religious morals to promote the neoliberal, atheist agenda. Feminism became a part of this agenda.
You know there are non-muslim women on TV talked to the news reporter and said that feminism women have destroyed men. I smiled because this is exactly what the prophet peace be upon him told us. He did say that if women where to rule men will be destroyed. He said in another ahadith, that if your leader is misery and women are doing all the affairs then it is better for men to be under the Earth than above it. I always have thought that if women where to lead and men where to follow it would have been a successful setting Allah would have send female prophets and would have assigned female leadership from the first time Adam and Even was created. If women leading is better for nation, Islam would have prompted this loooooooooooong time ago. If women leading is better for happier family and maintain proper ties, Islam would have assigned the husband to be obedient and submissive to his wife. In fact, women would be the one doing athan and women would be the one leading player. But....that didn't happen. So why do we seek this setting then? Tired of low deep voice people, that is not pretty on the eyes, bald head, may have bad breath..or manly breath...rough skin and masculine...so you want pretty feminine to rule?

Will, I am tired that the cloud is assigned the role of producing rain and snow. I want the tree please to float into the sky and have the tree produce rain. You know, I really love the idea of humans flying...why not have wings to fly like birds? Why should birds fly and not human...I am tired for so long that birds are assigned this feature over humans. Do you see where I am getting at?

In all the animal kingdoms they are all content with their roles, with male alpha or female alpha in the animal kingdom. Blackwidow the male spider will need to be eaten in order to procreate by the female spider. He knows his role. Even to some human seem...wowo...but he doesn't care. He knows Allah (Subhanahua Wa Talaa) have assigned his role to be eaten by the female and the female eats the male.

There is no revolution or fighting against this role by the animal or insect kingdom. Except us human....we burn with our own hands and ask why?

marifat
04-18-2022, 10:05 PM
There seems to be a lot of confusion about the root of the problem. It’s ultimately not feminism, but capitalism. Feminism is merely a tool of capitalism as it serves the goals of capitalist goals. Think about it. Capitalism wanted more laborers to decrease the value of labor and that’s why women were recruited into the workforce. The value of labor goes down when there are more people willing to do that labor. Previously a middle class family could survive on one salary, but now two is barely sufficient in many cases.

xboxisdead
04-18-2022, 10:19 PM
I agree with you. Now it morphed into two powerful tools to put down any nation in it's knees. It is officially a nuclear weapon without harming the environment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.