/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is selling halal services on pirate websites halal ?

AneeshaMellor
03-24-2022, 03:53 PM
Is selling halal services on pirate forums halal ?

if yes why ?
if no why ?

And if you don't know what this forums about I will give a clarification. Just ask me : )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-24-2022, 05:07 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Pirating is a form of stealing, and selling it would be selling content that is not yours and taking away from the profits that would otherwise be rightfully theirs. And as we know, stealing is haram.

AneeshaMellor
03-24-2022, 06:43 PM
NO plz NO

not this what I mean

I mean selling anything HALAL like (design service, coding service, anything halal) in those specific forums [links removed]

plz check those sites

[links removed]

and plz be honest answering my question, my question is:

1. The product/service = HALAL
2. The ACT of selling HALAL ??

that what I mean. Plz I need help from any brother or sister. And thank you.
This is almost my solo stream of income (selling in forums)

*charisma*
03-25-2022, 11:56 AM
As long as the designs, codes, are not impermissible or inappropriate, then it's halal and selling them should be ok too inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AneeshaMellor
03-25-2022, 03:11 PM
:sl:
Thank you brother/sister you saved my life

:statisfie
:wa:

dragoncity
06-15-2022, 06:42 PM
I know what he is talking about

And I have the same problem so I need help with that too

But the question is not completed

The question/ my question must be:

Notes:

1. Those sites requires you to pay a sum of money to allow you to sell there
2. Is paying them considered helping them in their haram business?
Therefore selling there is haram?
3. But My intention is investing that sum of money to be allowed to sell there and therefore making money, my intention is not helping them in any way

My intention is selling halal products but to do so I have to pay some money to be allowed to

So what am I doing?

I appreciate anyone wants to help

dragoncity
06-15-2022, 06:47 PM
My income is on the line

Answer me honestly

Notes:

0. Those sites made to publish cracked software and to allow people to sell cracked software
0.1. I want to sell there HALAL services
3. But My intention is investing that sum of money to be allowed to sell there and therefore making money, my intention is not helping them in any way

My intention is selling halal products but to do so I have to pay some money to be allowed to

So what am I doing?

Hamza Asadullah
06-15-2022, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dragoncity

Notes:

So what am I doing?

Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm not qualified to give you a fatwa nor will I proclaim what is halal and haraam. However from my own personal perspective the most accurate analogy I can think of for your situation is like a Halal food vendor setting up inside a gambling shop or a pub and paying them a monthly fee for allowing them to set up inside their business premises in order to sell their products.

It doesn't matter what one's intention are as one will still be paying those businesses a fee to which they will certainly benefit from and why shouldn't they as it is their premises. Therefore I would personally stay well clear of setting up my business in such places.

Surely there are many other options out there. So continue to look for other alternatives. Remember that if you leave something for the sake of Allah then he will open up doors for you that you never imagined and he will give you far better in return! This is his promise!

Abu Qatadah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, you will never leave anything for the sake of Allah Almighty but that Allah will replace it with something better for you.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 23074

dragoncity
06-15-2022, 09:03 PM
Another question

What if you have the contact numbers of those customers

Is selling them your services considered haram bcz you got those customers in a haram way?

Or no

Bcz those cuatomers are normal people and they have nothing to do with that haram buainess

Bcz they are just. a normall buyers or cuatomers

So selling them is halal?

Hamza Asadullah
06-15-2022, 09:26 PM
Another question

What if you have the contact numbers of those customers

Is selling them your services considered haram bcz you got those customers in a haram way?

Or no

Bcz those cuatomers are normal people and they have nothing to do with that haram buainess

Bcz they are just. a normall buyers or cuatomers

So selling them is halal?
As I said to you in my last post I'm not going to proclaim what is halal and haraam but personally if it were my own business I would stay well clear of having anything to do with any business that deals with haraam/doubtful matters including cold calling their customers. I'm sure there are many other alternatives out there which does not entail having anything to do with such businesses.

Make the necessary efforts and put your trust in Allah. Repent constantly for Allah always opens doors for those who repent constantly. Also thank him a lot for he gives more to those who are grateful. Give in charity for the best time to give in charity is when we feel the tightest squeeze to our incomes and he will surely open up doors for you Ask of him in the latter part of the night at Tahajjud time for a way for you. Surely He always fulfills his promises if we leave anything for his sake that may entail that which may fall into haraam/doubtful matters.

And Allah knows best in all matters

dragoncity
06-16-2022, 03:49 AM
Put yourself in my shoes plz

I mean I have direct contact of those customers.
They contacted me to buy my HALAL products. I didnt force anyone to buy from me. They bought in their free will.

And I have a direct connection with them and some of them are regular customers that buy from time to time.

So if I stopped selling there and did tawba. I have to get rid of my custoners?? And not selling them anything again??

Hamza Asadullah
06-16-2022, 04:48 AM
Put yourself in my shoes plz

I mean I have direct contact of those customers.
They contacted me to buy my HALAL products. I didnt force anyone to buy from me. They bought in their free will.

And I have a direct connection with them and some of them are regular customers that buy from time to time.

So if I stopped selling there and did tawba. I have to get rid of my custoners?? And not selling them anything again??
If it were me I would stop selling there immediately and any customers you already deal with then that's fine as long as you do not acquire anymore from such places.

dragoncity
06-16-2022, 07:06 PM
Let me just clarify

So you saying if I stopped selling there any customer I have now its fine to do business with him?

Plz make it as yes or no

Hamza Asadullah
06-16-2022, 08:07 PM
Let me just clarify

So you saying if I stopped selling there any customer I have now its fine to do business with him?

Plz make it as yes or no
Yes.

dragoncity
06-17-2022, 04:13 PM
In the other hand there is another sites whom follow the law by doing this

1. They don't encourage bad acts (stealing, cracking....)
2. They say in the rules & terms (We not responsible of what is posted here, you the only one responsible for your actions)
3. You have to pay a fee to sell thre

So?

Murid
06-17-2022, 08:24 PM
:salam:

That is obvious a lot better option and you are legal/halal, why not?

Try to get socially active in your jamah, in your community, offfer services in some other places too.
Give some for free maybe, volounteer a little bit too and improve your skills and soft skills.

dragoncity
06-17-2022, 08:30 PM
In the other hand there is another sites whom follow the law by doing this

1. They don't encourage bad acts (stealing, cracking....)
2. They say in the rules & terms (We not responsible of what is posted here, you the only one responsible for your actions)
3. You have to pay a fee to sell thre

So?
So those sites are halal to sell in them?

Murid
06-17-2022, 08:36 PM

Is there a reason they should not be, the mainstream sites without crime and as your services are halal and tayyib??

dragoncity
06-18-2022, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid

Is there a reason they should not be, the mainstream sites without crime and as your services are halal and tayyib??
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
:salamext:

the diffrence between the two kinds of forums I talk about is:

I will change the site domains just to not show them for real (I will use example.com)

1. The first kind of sites/forums are titled litterally

(example.com is a cracking forum and community. We offer free premium accounts to everyone and we have a variation of cracked and leaked programs to choose from!)

another one

(example.com is a community where you can find tons of great leaks, make new friends, participate in active discussions and much more.)

and the other one doesn't have any title but when you access it you see these sub forums

( World News, Anime & Manga, Not safe for work. Giveaways, Operating systems, Programs, Antivirus, Advanced hacking, Website & Server Hacking, Social Engineering, Coding, Tutorialsm Graphic Design, Video Design, Battlesm Web Design, Cross Platforms, Microsoft Consoles, Nintendo Consoles, Sony Consoles, PC Gaming, Ebooks, Music, Movies & TV, Programs, Gmaes, Accounts, Market disscussion, Monetizing, Marketplace ) Most of those sub forums are fine except the hacking ones but the hacking ones can be for white or red or black hat hackers so I don't know

the above one I don't know about it. Can you answer me for the above one also ?

2. The second kind of sites/forums are titled

(example.com is a community driven digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers from all around. We have grown to become a leading platform for trading virtual products. You can also participate in general discussions on our site, make new friends, and have some fun!)

the other one

( example.com Video game and social media marketplace. We supports over 1000 games with nearly a million members. )

So in summary my problem/question is:
1. Are the first kind still HARAM after I detailed them ?
2. What about the last one of the first kind ?
3. Are the second kind still HALAL ?

The second kind is splitted between 2

Ones that says "don't do illegal stuff here". (This one is clear for me HALAL and allahu aelam)

And other ones say "we are not responsible of what is posted here "and they don't encourage illegal stuff at same time. (Those I am semi sure about them HALAL and allahu aelam but still I have to ask to be more sure) you can think of those in real life like a marketplace or a supermarket owner that he doesn't say for example "don't sell drugs or wine or bad stuff" but at same time he doesn't encourage it. He just say "You the responsible of what you are selling and I am not telling you what or what to not sell" and I am dragoncity the one who pay the owner of that supermarket (that have wine drugs and different kind of food in it) a fee to sell there.

So what am I doing now ?

Murid
06-18-2022, 10:57 PM
Do what is clearly legal/halal on good sites inshaAllah and focus more into marketing and improving skills and value of your services in "the lack of jobs" and in the surplus of time.

dragoncity
06-27-2022, 05:10 PM
Sorry a another question

So in those "doubtfull / maybe HARAM to sell in them sites" I built a trusted profile by reviews and feedbacks and points I got.

(The more feedbacks/ points you get the more customers will trust you and buy from you)

So my question is if I go to sell in "HALAL to sell in them sites" can I show customers in those "HALAL to sell in them sites" my previous profile that have all that reviews and feedbacks and points of trust?

So the customers in the new HALAL sites will trust me and buy from me BCZ they saw my profile in the old HARAM sites.

The profile is just a username like.

example.com/dragoncity (and here all reviews and feedbacks and points and so on)

example.com represents the HARAM site to sell in

Note: by haram/halal I mean haram/halal to sell in

wealthbuilder
09-06-2022, 12:50 PM
the diffrence between the two kinds of forums I talk about is:

I will change the site domains just to not show them for real (I will use example.com)

1. The first kind of sites/forums are titled litterally

(example.com is a cracking forum and community. We offer free premium accounts to everyone and we have a variation of cracked and leaked programs to choose from!)

another one

(example.com is a community where you can find tons of great leaks, make new friends, participate in active discussions and much more.)

and the other one doesn't have any title but when you access it you see these sub forums

( World News, Anime & Manga, Not safe for work. Giveaways, Operating systems, Programs, Antivirus, Advanced hacking, Website & Server Hacking, Social Engineering, Coding, Tutorialsm Graphic Design, Video Design, Battlesm Web Design, Cross Platforms, Microsoft Consoles, Nintendo Consoles, Sony Consoles, PC Gaming, Ebooks, Music, Movies & TV, Programs, Gmaes, Accounts, Market disscussion, Monetizing, Marketplace ) Most of those sub forums are fine except the hacking ones but the hacking ones can be for white or red or black hat hackers so I don't know

the above one I don't know about it. Can you answer me for the above one also ?

2. The second kind of sites/forums are titled

(example.com is a community driven digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers from all around. We have grown to become a leading platform for trading virtual products. You can also participate in general discussions on our site, make new friends, and have some fun!)

the other one

( example.com Video game and social media marketplace. We supports over 1000 games with nearly a million members. )

So in summary my problem/question is:
1. Are the first kind still HARAM after I detailed them ?
2. What about the last one of the first kind ?
3. Are the second kind still HALAL ?

The second kind is splitted between 2

Ones that says "don't do illegal stuff here". (This one is clear for me HALAL and allahu aelam)

And other ones say "we are not responsible of what is posted here "and they don't encourage illegal stuff at same time. (Those I am semi sure about them HALAL and allahu aelam but still I have to ask to be more sure) you can think of those in real life like a marketplace or a supermarket owner that he doesn't say for example "don't sell drugs or wine or bad stuff" but at same time he doesn't encourage it. He just say "You the responsible of what you are selling and I am not telling you what or what to not sell" and I am dragoncity the one who pay the owner of that supermarket (that have wine drugs and different kind of food in it) a fee to sell there.

So what am I doing now ?
Assalamualaikum

From what I understand, both the forums are market places. The first kind sells pirated software and the second one sells genuine software.

I am not a Mufti, but alhamdulillah I have good knowledge in conventional technologies and Islamic finance. So, based on my knowledge and experience, I will simplify the things for you. You can still ask a reliable Mufti and get clarification.

Case 1: This is the place where pirated software are sold or provided on paying a certain amount of fees. Lets first understand how this system works.

There is one website (say pirated .com) which charges a certain fee from customers to allow the download of pirated software. Here a customer buys a subscription, which is usually very low. The platform, makes money by providing the costly software as cracked versions. Buying this subscription is haram for the customer. Because, though he is paying a fee to register on the website, the fees is not even close to worth of the products. For example, a software which costs about $500 and many other such high end software can be downloaded on these websites by just paying a small subscription fee of $29 or $99. So, when customer is buying through haram means, I don't think your application will be getting any halal share from the sales.

And in second part, though the website is not mentioning its selling pirated software but still sells them, the same rule is applicable as above. However, you can participate in discussions, make friends and get the contacts and sell your products independently. Then it will be transaction between you and the customer. And there is nothing haram in that.

Case 2: Second one is halal if it a genuine marketplace. Like the owners are putting up their applications in the marketplace and you can easily buy them. Again you need to make sure, that if the owner is willingly providing his softwares. If the owner is willingly providing, then you can take it for free too. Market places like envato provide this facility, where owners willingingly put up their softwares at reasonable subscription. downloading softwares form these websites will be halal. But you need to take care that you are not doing any illegal transaction here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.