/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IS selling on this site Halal ? Plz Help. I need a sheikh to answer me.

NatsuDragneel
03-30-2022, 02:52 AM
PLz help me & tell me.

There's a site called [removed] & my problem is the naked girl on site logo.

So Is selling Halal products on this site that contains a logo of almost a naked girl Halal ?

Bcz it is not my fault & not me who put this logo for the site.

Sorry for mentioning the site but I have to bcz my case is specific. Not general.

Might I get saie'at of people looking at her if I sell there ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yunussalaf
03-30-2022, 04:01 AM
Cooperate with one another in goodness and righteousness, and do not cooperate in sin and transgression. And be mindful of Allah. Surely Allah is severe in punishment.
Qur'an 5:2

Hadith:

On the authority of Aboo ‘Abdillah an-Nu’maan ibn Basheer (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying:

“Surely the Halaal (permissible) is clear and the Haraam (impermissible) is clear and between the two are doubtful unclear matters that many of the people do not have knowledge of. So whoever abstains from the doubtful matters has saved his Religion and his honor, and whoever falls into the doubtful matters falls into the Haraam (impermissible), just as the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary is likely to indulge freely grazing therein. Truly every king has a sanctuary, and Allah’s sanctuary is His prohibitions. Verily in the body, there is a morsel of flesh that if it is correct then the whole of the body is set aright, and if it is corrupt, the whole of the body is corrupt. It is the heart.” [Bukhari #52, Muslim #1599]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.