/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Diet modification

Pure Purple
06-14-2022, 03:26 PM
:sl:
Has anyone tried diet modification to relieve inflammation? Please do share your experiences.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
06-14-2022, 05:46 PM
:salam:
:bism:
Please read this article:
https://www.health.harvard.edu/stayi...t-inflammation

Red meat is also good, but say halal tayyib grass fed (such have a lot of omega threes too) in the form of steakes or freshly minced in front of you.

Try to eat atlantic mackerel, cranberries, add spices: cloves, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, crushed garlic.

Use Quercetin, Boswellia, Saffron supplements.

Get your vitamin A, B, C, D, E s...

Pure Purple
06-14-2022, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
:bism:
Please read this article:
https://www.health.harvard.edu/stayi...t-inflammation

Red meat is also good, but say halal tayyib grass fed (such have a lot of omega threes too) in the form of steakes or freshly minced in front of you.

Try to eat atlantic mackerel, cranberries, add spices: cloves, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, crushed garlic.

Use Quercetin, Boswellia, Saffron supplements.

Get your vitamin A, B, C, D, E s...
You tried this ? Did it helped you ?
Most of these thing I already don't eat much which this article says to avoid.
I dont eat meat much.
Soda maybe once or twice a month.
I dont crave for sweet food either.
I started eating fish after reading on internet that it is rich in omega 3 and it has anti-inflammatory property I don't see any difference.
Article says eat spicy .I msotly eat spicy food and carb.I can reduce intake of carb.

Murid
06-14-2022, 06:42 PM

I did try some of it, but I do not tend to have inflammation problems. Alhamdulillah.

Antioxidants in spices are very good against inflammation (cloves are very high in antioxidants), and some spices like turmeruc+black pepper are very high antiinflammatory thoughout other mechanisms, similar is frankincense (Boswellia supplement), quercetin, saffron (very good in different ways).

Vitamins are needed, best throught out food.
Try Camu Camu or Acai powders as vitamin C sources.
Drink milk, eat a lot of different kinds of nuts, fruits and veggies-avoid a lot of starchy ones

Vitamin A, D and E are very antiinflammatory too. Bs are essential for normal functioning, and can be also anti inflammatory. Try maybe a multivitamin supplement like
https://www.vitabiotics.com/collecti...ection-tablets (it is halal).

Drinking gree tea helps.

Honey, olives, figs, black seed (black cumin, nigella sativa) are very good too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
06-14-2022, 06:46 PM
PS
You do not need to much to reduce intake of carbs, but choose better ones, like organic and wholegrain.

Honey is very healthy (as carb), but try to find and organic certified, raw if possible.

Murid
06-14-2022, 06:52 PM
I would recommend you donating sadaqa as with niyyah to treat your disease.

Maybe constructing a water well.

A beautiful way towards cure

A beautiful way towards cure
There is an unique opportunity feeding fasting persons and getting their reward inshaAllah (without they loose anything): https://muslimhands.org.uk/do...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.