/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Proof of God through the Qur'an

Euphorium
08-02-2022, 06:46 AM
Peace be upon you,

(once again) I have been talking to an atheist about the existence of God and they wanted some logical proof, so I gave them some of the points mentioned in the book "The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?" by Zakir Naik which shows many scientific discoveries that have been mentioned in the Qur'an way before they were discovered.

The problem is: to many (if not all) of the Verses in Qur'an that described the scientific phenomenons the atheist could say" yeah but that's not really precise" and "anything else could be meant by that"

Can you give me some other proofs from the Qur'an that are clear so there's no difficulty because of translation or so, which I can use in my discussion with the atheist?

I would be very grateful for any amount of help you could offer me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-02-2022, 03:48 PM
"Did I fail in the first creation (this world), that they are in confusion about a new creation?" (on the Day of Payback - Judgment Day?) "

(Quran 50: 15)

- Qatada -
08-02-2022, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
"Did I fail in the first creation (this world), that they are in confusion about a new creation?" (on the Day of Payback - Judgment Day?) "

(Quran 50: 15)
If the planet Earth was 1 mile closer to the Sun, we would all burn to death. If it was 1 mile closer to Mars, we would all freeze to death. This shows there is a wise Designer behind all this.

Karl
08-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Atheists don't want to believe in God because they are human supremacist lefty liberals that love cultural Marxism and democracy. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chaos cannot create order so there must be at least one creator.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.