/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am currently on a low bar on my iman

Placid
08-16-2022, 05:49 PM
Assalamualaikum
I guess I don't mean it anymore when I say it.
So recently I am really not touched by anything islamic.I have been to discussions the words are not reaching to my heart It's so painful to think that I am losing my iman...I am more prone to do haram things.I can't ignore harams like I used to ignore them.It's getting harder nothing really touches me.I feel so disinterested in my salahs...I had my iman queit strong It suddenly plummeted.
I need some advice anything that would help me feel my lord my faith...I can't feel it.. It's almost I lost Allah somewhere

P.s-I am currently on antidepressants for a month.I had major depressive disorder for the past 6 months

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-18-2022, 09:45 AM
Asalamu alaykum.

You will fall into sin, then you will regret and you will lift your hands to the sky and say "Forgive me ya Allah". And you will try to do a good deed to wipe out the bad one.

You are going through struggle against desires, and this is perfectly normal. This is the test of life which Allah has put us in. Your aim is to keep struggling with yourself until you win in the end (which will happen soon insha'Allah) and your aim is to remain Allah's friend throughout the struggle and not to give up hope in Him.

With regard to you feeling emotionless, try taking Vitamin D supplements. Vitamin D helps produce Serotonin (the happy hormone) in your body.

Duas_Revival
08-21-2022, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Placid
Assalamualaikum

I need some advice anything that would help me feel my lord my faith...I can't feel it..
Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to strengthening Imaan - Would like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Pronunciation: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Secondly - here is a motivational video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTzyCh2_8

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Ghost1987
11-28-2022, 09:59 AM
As salami alaikum

I suffer something similar

Sister it's all from Satan too keep your emaan low
The more increased your emaan will be the more happy you will be

Don't think negative thoughts

Always think well of Allah

Do wudu if you can and do Dua after reading the meaning of the Quran...

Remember we were created to worship Allaah the one true God...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.