/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of driving

kit91
11-03-2022, 06:28 PM
I bought a car to go to mosque in a neighboring town but I'm afraid to drive by my self. I never been in heavy traffic so I may not go. I'm considering a defensive driving course maybe after that I'll feel comfortable driving. Any advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
11-26-2022, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kit91
I bought a car to go to mosque in a neighboring town but I'm afraid to drive by my self. I never been in heavy traffic so I may not go. I'm considering a defensive driving course maybe after that I'll feel comfortable driving. Any advice.
Well, you may try by walking for it is good for human body. That’s basically what I do whenever I go to Al Taqwa Masjid which is 9 or 8 kilometers, I don’t remember exactly and my mom doesn’t have time to take me with her car to Masjid, and I either don’t any car yet, so have chosen to get there by walking.

So, it depends in your hometown on the distance between your home and Masjid.

So my advice for you is: try to find the nearest Masjid so that you can go there without hardship like I do.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
11-27-2022, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kit91
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,

You should walk to the mosque .it has a best reward in Islam .
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever purifies himself in his house then walks to one of the houses of Allaah in order to perform one of the duties enjoined by Allaah, for every two steps he takes, one will erase a sin and the other will raise him one degree in status.” Narrated by Muslim, 666.

It was narrated that Abu Moosa (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people who will receive the greatest reward for prayer are those who walk the furthest distance to come and pray, then those who walk the next furthest.” Narrated by Muslim, 662.

, it was narrated from Aws ibn Aws ath-Thaqafi that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever does ghusl on Friday and cleanses himself, and sets out early, and comes close to the imam and listens and keeps quiet, for every step he takes he will have the reward of fasting and praying qiyaam for one year.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 496 .

Isn't it a best reward? . So you should go to mosque by walk and try to change the path when you are going to mosque ,and when your coming . Because earth will bear witness on the day of judgement.when you take a separate path ,there will be more witnesses . If there is only one path, go on the right side while going and on the left side when coming .
It also has some benefits . Such as , to fight against diseases and sickness. And it is also a remedy against heart disease,because it gives the heart ability to work hard and improve the circulation. It is also a remedy for mental exhaustion and thinking too much , because it restores to mind to it's natural state and helps one to relax, physically and mentally.
Jazaki Allahu khairen

Ghost1987
11-28-2022, 09:15 AM
Take a driving course brother 3 in total...

Trust Allah while driving a car

I used to drive it it was so fun until the day I got in a accident and lost my license due to extreme waswaas that made me angry and speed my car...

Satan caused me grief but Allah gives comfort...

When you drive just drive in a slower speed like just like a bicycle in full control don't go higher than the speed posted..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.