/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qadr and Du’ā

Nitro Zeus
11-25-2022, 04:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

When I was in High School “Anghel Saligny”, I just completely forgot that today I had to give test in Chemistry and I didn’t know what to do to save myself. And what it came in my mind before I reached High School, I asked Allah To help me cheat in Chemistry test just only first and last time and when I entered in classroom, I just put my trust in Allah and then when Chemistry lesson has arrived, I became very anxious, and all sudden the Chemistry teacher decided to annul the test of today into another period, and I just couldn’t believe my own eyes, because I got the impression that Allah actually responded to my distress call.

About Qadr, I read in some Islamic websites about the issue with Qadr and I read that if a person does a sin or mistake then he claims that this is part of Allah’s Qadr, then he is actually blaming Allah for his actions. And I was also told about Predestination, and now I literally don’t know what to think about it, because now I remained neutral in belief with regards to Qadr until someone can clarify this for me.

And I was also told my some brothers on Discord which is an online platform, he told me the following “if you want Allah To grant you a response for the thing you asked Him for, then you too must do your part as well”

And my mom who is a Christian told me the following “Allah works through people today”.

My questions I’d like to ask are the following:

1. How should I reconcile in what I heard about Predestination of Allah so that I won’t be confused anymore?

2. Is what this brother from Discord told me about this matter, is true? If yes, can I have evidence from Shari texts?

3. Is there any truth in what my mom told me about work of Allah?

4. Also, how should I have extreme patience when I make Du’ā to Allah so that He will enable my mom at least at her time of death to recite Kalimah? I don’t want to be impatient when I make this kind of request to Allah.

P.S. the reason I got this impression is because Prophet Muhammad Said Himself that Allah answers the supplication in three methods: either He will restore it for you in Hereafter or He will grant it to you immediately or He will delay it for appropriate time.

Jazak Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
11-25-2022, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

When I was in High School “Anghel Saligny”, I just completely forgot that today I had to give test in Chemistry and I didn’t know what to do to save myself. And what it came in my mind before I reached High School, I asked Allah To help me cheat in Chemistry test just only first and last time and when I entered in classroom, I just put my trust in Allah and then when Chemistry lesson has arrived, I became very anxious, and all sudden the Chemistry teacher decided to annul the test of today into another period, and I just couldn’t believe my own eyes, because I got the impression that Allah actually responded to my distress call.

About Qadr, I read in some Islamic websites about the issue with Qadr and I read that if a person does a sin or mistake then he claims that this is part of Allah’s Qadr, then he is actually blaming Allah for his actions. And I was also told about Predestination, and now I literally don’t know what to think about it, because now I remained neutral in belief with regards to Qadr until someone can clarify this for me.

And I was also told my some brothers on Discord which is an online platform, he told me the following “if you want Allah To grant you a response for the thing you asked Him for, then you too must do your part as well”

And my mom who is a Christian told me the following “Allah works through people today”.

My questions I’d like to ask are the following:

1. How should I reconcile in what I heard about Predestination of Allah so that I won’t be confused anymore?

2. Is what this brother from Discord told me about this matter, is true? If yes, can I have evidence from Shari texts?

3. Is there any truth in what my mom told me about work of Allah?

4. Also, how should I have extreme patience when I make Du’ā to Allah so that He will enable my mom at least at her time of death to recite Kalimah? I don’t want to be impatient when I make this kind of request to Allah.

P.S. the reason I got this impression is because Prophet Muhammad Said Himself that Allah answers the supplication in three methods: either He will restore it for you in Hereafter or He will grant it to you immediately or He will delay it for appropriate time.

Jazak Allah Khair
Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu ,

Yes it it is right that everything is written in destiny but you can change destiny by Dua's . But it is not right to blame him for what you have did because Allah gave us mind , thinking power and we can know things . Maybe in your destination it is written that if you choose this path this will happen and if you choose that path then that will happen so if we want we can do good deeds .
Yes he is right . For example . You are giving examination and you have prayed to Allah for passing you in exams but you are not writing anything in your paper then you will definitely be fail and it is not his fault . We also have to do our obligations as well .
Yes she is Right in Quran surah Al Hajj Allah said .[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

surah : 22
Verse : 40
Give Quran to her maybe if she understands she will be a Muslim. And pray to Allah for her . He always response . I hope that you understand .

Nitro Zeus
11-26-2022, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu ,

Yes it it is right that everything is written in destiny but you can change destiny by Dua's . But it is not right to blame him for what you have did because Allah gave us mind , thinking power and we can know things . Maybe in your destination it is written that if you choose this path this will happen and if you choose that path then that will happen so if we want we can do good deeds .
Yes he is right . For example . You are giving examination and you have prayed to Allah for passing you in exams but you are not writing anything in your paper then you will definitely be fail and it is not his fault . We also have to do our obligations as well .
Yes she is Right in Quran surah Al Hajj Allah said .[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

surah : 22
Verse : 40
Give Quran to her maybe if she understands she will be a Muslim. And pray to Allah for her . He always response . I hope that you understand .
In past, I was arguing with my mom despite the fact that she is Christian, I told her “why don’t you want to be a friend of God? Because like this, if you’re in Russia and someone who is a native there has harmed you intentionally, then God Almighty will destroy that country just to protect you, as a matter of fact, God Almighty destroyed in past many nations who have harmed His friends” And she replied to me, “son, what happened in past it was totally different situation, and today if God Almighty wants To destroy China for example, He will use people To destroy China completely”

So based on that she was right, yea?

A.R.BRahimbaksh
11-26-2022, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
In past, I was arguing with my mom despite the fact that she is Christian, I told her “why don’t you want to be a friend of God? Because like this, if you’re in Russia and someone who is a native there has harmed you intentionally, then God Almighty will destroy that country just to protect you, as a matter of fact, God Almighty destroyed in past many nations who have harmed His friends” And she replied to me, “son, what happened in past it was totally different situation, and today if God Almighty wants To destroy China for example, He will use people To destroy China completely”

So based on that she was right, yea?
Yes . She was right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.