/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exposing someone’s mistake in public

Nitro Zeus
12-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Assalamu’ alaikum,

I have made a new website which focuses on revealing the true hidden identity and agenda of Khawarij of today and to also reveal the lies which they make on Internet and on real life.

But I don’t know if this is permissible or prohibited. Because the main purpose of what I do is basically to make a global awareness of the hidden identity, mind and agenda of Khawarij, so that no one will be deceived and manipulated by Khawarij.

So, in this case, is it permissible? If so, can I have links from authentic sources which mentions about this matter?

Jazak Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-02-2022, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu’ alaikum,

I have made a new website which focuses on revealing the true hidden identity and agenda of Khawarij of today and to also reveal the lies which they make on Internet and on real life.

But I don’t know if this is permissible or prohibited. Because the main purpose of what I do is basically to make a global awareness of the hidden identity, mind and agenda of Khawarij, so that no one will be deceived and manipulated by Khawarij.

So, in this case, is it permissible? If so, can I have links from authentic sources which mentions about this matter?

Jazak Allah Khair
Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
It is our responsibility to try not to reveal the secrets of others, not to try to know the hidden things of others and to cover up the faults of others. It is a big responsibility on all of us. It is said that hiding wealth is easier than hiding secrets.
None of us is innocent, sin is committed by everyone, all people have faults and defects. There is a person of Allah who is free from every kind of defect and every kind of quality is perfect in Him. When a person is not free from mistakes, then why does someone try to embarrass them in front of people by describing the faults of others? There is a severe punishment for such people who, knowing their own faults, show the faults of others, sometimes to show their false superiority, sometimes to humiliate others or sometimes to gain worldly pleasure. Remember,
If we humiliate someone today, Allah will humiliate and humiliate us in front of people tomorrow.
Covering up the faults of others: Then it is the turn of others that if they have any secret of a Muslim brother, they should not reveal it to the people, even if that secret is about his house, his personal evil, defect and defect. It is related to. The Prophet ﷺ said: Man sattra Muslimima sattrahu Allah fi dunnia wal akhira (Sahih Ibn Majah: 207 8)
Translation: Whoever veils a Muslim, Allah will veil him in this world and the hereafter.
Hafiz Ibn Hajar He said that veiling means that if someone sees an evil, he should not report it in front of the people.
:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) spoke a secret to Hazrat Aisha and Hazrat Hafsa (RA) and reassured them about it. دیتے ہوئے فرمایا :
إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا ۖ وَإِن تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ (التحریم:4)
ترجمہ: ۔ (O wives of the Prophet!) If both of you repent before Allah (it is much better), surely your hearts are bent and if you help each other against the Prophet, then surely Allah is the cause of it and There is Gabriel and the good believers and besides them angels are also helpers.
A secret is a trust, the one who tells it is a traitor, and the one who reveals the secret will also get the punishment of the traitor.
Narrated by Hasan Al-Basri: إِنَّ مِنَ الْخِيَانَةِ أَنْ تحدَِّ بسِرِّ اَخِيكَ (Al-Smat wa Adaab Al-Lsan Labin Abi Al-Dunya: 404)
Translation: One of the treachery is that you reveal the secret of your brother

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-02-2022, 06:58 PM
Assalamu’ alaikum,

Jazak Allah Khair
It is our responsibility to try not to reveal the secrets of others, not to try to know the hidden things of others and to cover up the faults of others. I It is said that hiding wealth is easier than hiding secrets.
None of us is innocent, sin is committed by everyone, all people have faults and defects. There is a person of Allah who is free from every kind of defect and every kind of quality is perfect in Him. When a person is not free from mistakes, then why does we try to embarrass them in front of people by describing the faults of others? . Remember,
if we humiliate someone today, Allah will humiliate and humiliate us in front of people tomorrow
Covering up the faults of others: Then it is the turn of others that if they have any secret of a Muslim brother, they should not reveal it to the people, even if that secret is about his house, his personal evil, defect and defect. It is related to. The Prophet ﷺ said: Man sattra Muslimima sattrahu Allah fi dunnia wal akhira (Sahih Ibn Majah: 207 8)
Translation: Whoever veils a Muslim, Allah will veil him in this world and the hereafter.
Hafiz Ibn Hajar He said that veiling means that if someone sees an evil, he should not report it in front of the people.
:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) spoke a secret to Hazrat Aisha and Hazrat Hafsa (RA) and reassured them about it. دیتے ہوئے فرمایا :
إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا ۖ وَإِن تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ (التحریم:4)
ترجمہ: ۔ (O wives of the Prophet!) If both of you repent before Allah (it is much better), surely your hearts are bent and if you help each other against the Prophet, then surely Allah is the cause of it and There is Gabriel and the good believers and besides them angels are also helpers.
A secret is a trust, the one who tells it is a traitor, and the one who reveals the secret will also get the punishment of the traitor.
Narrated by Hasan Al-Basri: إِنَّ مِنَ الْخِيَانَةِ أَنْ تحدَِّ بسِرِّ اَخِيكَ (Al-Smat wa Adaab Al-Lsan Labin Abi Al-Dunya: 404)
Translation: One of the treachery is that you reveal the secret of your brother .
I hope you understand.
Jazak Allah khairen

Nitro Zeus
12-02-2022, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
It is our responsibility to try not to reveal the secrets of others, not to try to know the hidden things of others and to cover up the faults of others. It is a big responsibility on all of us. It is said that hiding wealth is easier than hiding secrets.
None of us is innocent, sin is committed by everyone, all people have faults and defects. There is a person of Allah who is free from every kind of defect and every kind of quality is perfect in Him. When a person is not free from mistakes, then why does someone try to embarrass them in front of people by describing the faults of others? There is a severe punishment for such people who, knowing their own faults, show the faults of others, sometimes to show their false superiority, sometimes to humiliate others or sometimes to gain worldly pleasure. Remember,
If we humiliate someone today, Allah will humiliate and humiliate us in front of people tomorrow.
:
Oops, I sincerely apologize for making a unnecessary thread. Just now I realized that the fact that Khawarij have exposed their own crimes committed against humanity deliberately in public which is visible globally, I really don’t have to expose their crimes.

I did not think before I made this threat.

Next time I’ll be careful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-02-2022, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
:
I understand this rule, but how else am I going to discover a strong and effective medicine for those who have been severely manipulated by Khawarij?

Basically what I do there is not for worldly gains! It is only for Hereafter gains.

And another reason is that I really wish to enlighten the global public that they have been severely lied by Khawarij groups.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-03-2022, 03:15 PM
I understand this rule, but how else am I going to discover a strong and effective medicine for those who have been severely manipulated by Khawarij?

Basically what I do there is not for worldly gains! It is only for Hereafter gains.

And another reason is that I really wish to enlighten the global public that they have been severely lied by Khawarij groups.
It is an interesting to heard .

You can stop them by saying the things that the khwarij should understand or if you want to aware someone in a specific way . For example some one is lying in front of you who knows that he/ she is lying then should say such quotes that the person should expect others .like you can say .Lies are spoken in the same way as the truth is spoken.
The person will definitely understand .
One of my teacher ( scholar) he is a mufti. He said first you should understand them where there is no one except him. If he won't stop whatever he is doing so you can expose it .
It is told by him when I was learning from him .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.