/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please don't judge feeling terrified

Maz123
12-07-2022, 11:27 AM
I am a Christian woman , I am.divorved and have a daughter to my ex husband.
I met a man and we were seeing each other, we both agreed we do not want children.he refused to wear protection with me . I went to the doctor and had a blood test , he told me I'm pregnant . I haven't seen that man I was with , and I'm to scared to.tell him.im.pregnant. can you ease advise me if I should abort .
I never believe in abortion but this situation I don't want to raise a child alone.
The father is Muslim and from Jordon

Please advise me without judgement

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
12-08-2022, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maz123
I am a Christian woman , I am.divorved and have a daughter to my ex husband.
I met a man and we were seeing each other, we both agreed we do not want children.he refused to wear protection with me . I went to the doctor and had a blood test , he told me I'm pregnant . I haven't seen that man I was with , and I'm to scared to.tell him.im.pregnant. can you ease advise me if I should abort .
I never believe in abortion but this situation I don't want to raise a child alone.
The father is Muslim and from Jordon

Please advise me without judgement
Greetings,

I have to strongly advice you to stay away from abortion. You know why? Because, you’re doing something which The God of Abraham has strictly prohibited. As a matter of fact, during the lifetime of the Messenger of God, the Arabs used to bury their daughters.

So, for you to approach abortion, is a very serious crime in the Sight of the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.

As for seeing each other with opposite genders, what you have done was a violation which The God of Abraham legislated such as:

Tell the believing men and women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts”.

But for your marriage to be valid and accepted by the God of Abraham, you’ll need a guardian or your own family to come and make proposal marriage to the man you love. If both parties agree with one another, then your marriage can take place, but if one party disagrees with the other party, then the marriage becomes invalid.

My personal opinion about abortion, this can defined as transferring your kid to an orphan center but you have no right to kill him.

This is what orphanage is for, right?

Many parents do this.

And btw, the fact that The God of Abraham have you a child, it is a test from Him that it might be His way of giving you guidance.

And The God of Abraham also Said: “I have created life and death to test you which of you is best in deeds” and “We will surely test you with some of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits but give glad tidings to the patient”

But to remind you that the Prophets are the ones who suffered the most in this world.

You can take your situation as a test from The God of Abraham so that you may earn reward from Him.

Do you have your husbands WhatsApp number? If so, you may use it to contact him via texting or by video call.

Ghost1987
12-17-2022, 01:44 PM
All your child in your uterus
Is gonna want is food and your child is crying for food
Allah God gonna give you the money and food for your child just give birth

Have hope in Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.