/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the nature of sins? Do they refer as spiritual impurities?

Nitro Zeus
12-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Assalamu’ alaikum, wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Brothers and sisters,

When night has fallen in my biological homeland namely Romania, I want to seek forgiveness from Allah for all kinds of sins(major and minor) it doesn’t matter, and I ask you this, because if the answer is “spiritual impurities”, then like this after that I can seek authentic methods and ways from psychology and therapy so that I can maintain and be firm upon my maintain after I have sincerely repented to Allah so that all the way my lifetime until I decease, then Allah will be very happy with me and love me very much to the extend where He will not punish me in my grave and neither on the Day of Judgement at all and so that I’ll be 100% firm when walking on Straight Path bridge without falling at all from it so that I can reach the other side of the bridge with 100% safety.

If you say yes, then may I have sound evidence?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-13-2022, 07:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu’ alaikum, wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Brothers and sisters,

When night has fallen in my biological homeland namely Romania, I want to seek forgiveness from Allah for all kinds of sins(major and minor) it doesn’t matter, and I ask you this, because if the answer is “spiritual impurities”, then like this after that I can seek authentic methods and ways from psychology and therapy so that I can maintain and be firm upon my maintain after I have sincerely repented to Allah so that all the way my lifetime until I decease, then Allah will be very happy with me and love me very much to the extend where He will not punish me in my grave and neither on the Day of Judgement at all and so that I’ll be 100% firm when walking on Straight Path bridge without falling at all from it so that I can reach the other side of the bridge with 100% safety.

If you say yes, then may I have sound evidence?
Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
Yes .
If sprit is pure it nevers commit any sin ,
It is because of impurities of sprit .The soul becomes powerful when it fights against the self and the self always leads man to do evil. In a hadith, it is narrated from the Prophet of Islam (The abundance of sins destroys the heart of a person).
There is another hadith of the Prophet of Islam (In Eid, if he commits a sin, there is a black point in his heart, then he repents and asks for forgiveness, and improves his heart, and in Eid night, until he remembers it, so that is the religion that Allah mentioned in the Qur’an.
When a person commits a sin, a black dot appears in his heart. , even surrounds his whole heart and this is the rust to which this verse ( کل بل ران علی قلوبھم ما کانوا یکسبون) is indicated.
The same meaning is also narrated from Imam Muhammad Baqir (peace be upon him) in Usul Kafi with a brief difference. 3
Also, in the same principle, it is narrated from the Messenger of God that: (Tazakir wa wa talaqwa wa tahad thawa fan al-hadith jala llaqlub an llaqlub al-tuwain kama kama yareen al-saif wa jalanah al-hadeeth) Talk and meet each other and recite the hadiths of the leaders of the religion. Because the hadith is the cause of burning pulses. Hearts also get rusty
They are just like a sword rusts and the tone of hearts is Hadith. 4

Jazak Allah khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-13-2022, 11:59 AM
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,

I hope you understand.the heart and soul (sprit) are connected with each other.for example if you recite Quran then you feel peace .like you are fresh, your heart is full of pleasure.why? Because soul real world isn't this we are not from here like we are foreigner. When we recite Quran it is from the real world so it is like a letter for us .when we got a letter from our family then we feel happy .it is also like this , we become happy it is the letter from our Allah and Muhammad PBUH.so heart has a deep relation with soul.soul and heart are nothing without each other. I hope it makes your confusion clear .
Do you understand?
Jazaka Allah khairen

Nitro Zeus
12-13-2022, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,

I hope you understand.the heart and soul (sprit) are connected with each other.for example if you recite Quran then you feel peace .like you are fresh, your heart is full of pleasure.why? Because soul real world isn't this we are not from here like we are foreigner. When we recite Quran it is from the real world so it is like a letter for us .when we got a letter from our family then we feel happy .it is also like this , we become happy it is the letter from our Allah and Muhammad PBUH.so heart has a deep relation with soul.soul and heart are nothing without each other. I hope it makes your confusion clear .
Do you understand?
Jazaka Allah khairen
Aa ok, I understand. In Shaa Allah, I’ll keep in mind

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.