/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Religious blackmail from husband

Marnie
12-13-2022, 03:13 PM
So I’m currently in a situation where my mother in law is causing some issues with me and making small things a very big deal or generally picking on me the second I got married having a false view of what I was going to be like even though she has known me my entire life. She’s raised her kids isolated from family members and so they are completely unaware of the very bad view everyone has of her considering she is quite famous for being not a nice individual. As well as this her kids are raised with’ jannah is under your mothers feet’ and I’ve had this quote said to me as well as if my mother isn’t happy I’m not happy even if she’s in the wrong which my husband can never admit. So I’m constantly in the position where they’re convinced because of her that I’m in the wrong always which definitely isn’t the case and even though I know my husband knows this sometimes he’s new says anything and expect me to just accept it. That she never lies and is always right and how if she’s not happy he’s not happy. I’ve looked everywhere for some Islamic advise on what I should or how I should act and even if I say something about what others think of this mom he never believes me the way she acts around her own kids is very different compared to others so they don’t believe she can do any wrong. Plz can someone give me some advise

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-13-2022, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marnie
So I’m currently in a situation where my mother in law is causing some issues with me and making small things a very big deal or generally picking on me the second I got married having a false view of what I was going to be like even though she has known me my entire life. She’s raised her kids isolated from family members and so they are completely unaware of the very bad view everyone has of her considering she is quite famous for being not a nice individual. As well as this her kids are raised with’ jannah is under your mothers feet’ and I’ve had this quote said to me as well as if my mother isn’t happy I’m not happy even if she’s in the wrong which my husband can never admit. So I’m constantly in the position where they’re convinced because of her that I’m in the wrong always which definitely isn’t the case and even though I know my husband knows this sometimes he’s new says anything and expect me to just accept it. That she never lies and is always right and how if she’s not happy he’s not happy. I’ve looked everywhere for some Islamic advise on what I should or how I should act and even if I say something about what others think of this mom he never believes me the way she acts around her own kids is very different compared to others so they don’t believe she can do any wrong. Plz can someone give me some advise
Firstly, is your husband nice with you? In my opinion
A woman's respect in the house is due to her husband.
If your mother in law doing bad with you or her behavior. You should know why? If without any reason.you should be silent whatever she says you should do nothing not angry as well.you should make your behavior nice with her.be patient. Don't say anything about her to your husband.
Quran, 39:10).

There is great reward only for those among us who are patient with the Decree of their Lord. In this world, we face many difficulties or trials and sufferings but we have to be patient because Allah Almighty loves those who did Patience (Sabr) in a difficult time.
So be patient.ok,and I know that whatever I am saying is not easy .I know that I can't understand your pain .I can , really .you know it better that what person feels when someone take you as a wrongdoer instead of innocent.
(O Prophet,) take forgiveness (as your habit), enjoin virtue, and ignore the ignorant.
İn min khiyar kum ahsan kum akhlaak (Muslim)
Rajmah: The best among you are those who have good morals. (Abu Dawud)
Translation: Among the believers, those with the most perfect faith are those who are the best in morals.
(Trindi).
The most weighty and heavy thing that will be placed in the scale of the believer on the Day of Resurrection is his good manners. (Bukhari)
Translation: Among you, those who have the best morals are more beloved to me.
You should be nice ,silent and patient.brcause blood can't be cleansed by blood.water is important.
Hatred like fire burns others but in the end it burns itself to ashes.
I will pray for you in tahajjud and you should as well . because in tahajjud Dua will never be refuse .it is simple. If my words hurted you ,I am sorry.
Jazaki Allah khairen

Marnie
12-14-2022, 09:35 AM
Your right it isn’t easy and I know this is probably a test but your post has already given me patience so jazakAllah

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-14-2022, 11:53 AM
Wa iyyaki

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.