/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think I had a jin encounter

JiminyCryket
12-15-2022, 04:12 PM
So I was holding my glasses in my hands and they suddenly disapeared from my hands. all I heard was a high pitch sound and suddenly they were gone from my hands. I could never find them until my mum brought them to me a few days later. I wasn't scared of anything but luckily I had a spare glasses with me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see. is this what jinns can do? can they teleport objects or grab objects from you? also one time I was using my keys to unlock my front door when I looked at my hands my keys were gone, I mean as I was unlocking the door I felt my keys leave my hands, I found them a few weeks later in my wardrobe.

is this a real life jinn encounter?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
12-16-2022, 07:45 PM
Peace be with you JiminyCryket; and welcome to the forum,

You sure start with an interesting topic. These are just my thoughts, you have survived these encounters without being harmed, and you say they did not scare you. So these encounters don't seem to have had a negative affect on you. Who can say why these things are happening to you, possibly they are to challenge your thinking in some way. Did they cause you to think of Allah in some way, did you make extra dua after. Make dua for Allah's protection and leave it in his hands.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life,
Eric

JiminyCryket
12-19-2022, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Peace be with you JiminyCryket; and welcome to the forum,

You sure start with an interesting topic. These are just my thoughts, you have survived these encounters without being harmed, and you say they did not scare you. So these encounters don't seem to have had a negative affect on you. Who can say why these things are happening to you, possibly they are to challenge your thinking in some way. Did they cause you to think of Allah in some way, did you make extra dua after. Make dua for Allah's protection and leave it in his hands.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life,
Eric
i really didn't believe in Allah at the time so i didn't think of allah and i didn't really believe in jinns aswell. i did however believe in some sort of being and that being was the one that took my glasses and my keys but when I leant about islam i realise that maybe it was jinn encounter but i am not sure because there isn't really much information on what jinns can do on the internet. alot of strange and i mean really strange stuff happened to prior to joining and after joining islam. i won't go into details because i have already tried to explain what happened to me to people and they think of me as a crazy person

Nitro Zeus
12-19-2022, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JiminyCryket
So I was holding my glasses in my hands and they suddenly disapeared from my hands. all I heard was a high pitch sound and suddenly they were gone from my hands. I could never find them until my mum brought them to me a few days later. I wasn't scared of anything but luckily I had a spare glasses with me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see. is this what jinns can do? can they teleport objects or grab objects from you? also one time I was using my keys to unlock my front door when I looked at my hands my keys were gone, I mean as I was unlocking the door I felt my keys leave my hands, I found them a few weeks later in my wardrobe.

is this a real life jinn encounter?
Don’t blame Jinns for whatever happens to you, because it maybe that you are slandering Jinn which is a serious crime in Eyes of Allah because Allah has spoken about those who commit slander.

Maybe this happened due to your lack of attention? Because, I too experienced same thing as you did, so I became scared thinking I have lost my iPhone when I was me with my dad, mom and sister in Mall, and I haven’t blamed anyone until I make sure of what truly has happened to me and I also double check it, and if I really don’t know then I ask for urgent help from one of my parents, and voila! They have told me what exactly happened to my IPhone 6 when I really thought I have lost somewhere in Mall which literally scared me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JiminyCryket
12-19-2022, 01:40 PM
Also I wouldn't say I wasn't harmed, I was definitely harmed. i won't go in to details on harm befell me because it's realy confusing and weird and also no one will believe, trust me l aready tried to speak to someone about it. I don't even know the full extent of what happened but i was definitely harmed

JiminyCryket
12-20-2022, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Don’t blame Jinns for whatever happens to you, because it maybe that you are slandering Jinn which is a serious crime in Eyes of Allah because Allah has spoken about those who commit slander.

Maybe this happened due to your lack of attention? Because, I too experienced same thing as you did, so I became scared thinking I have lost my iPhone when I was me with my dad, mom and sister in Mall, and I haven’t blamed anyone until I make sure of what truly has happened to me and I also double check it, and if I really don’t know then I ask for urgent help from one of my parents, and voila! They have told me what exactly happened to my IPhone 6 when I really thought I have lost somewhere in Mall which literally scared me.
I want to say I know this was something supernatural, because I was holding my glasses in my hands and I know I didn't put them down, i just heard a high pitched sound and suddenly they weren't in my hands anymore. and the keys things, again I unlocked the front doors of my house and iI felt the keys leave my hands and when I looked down they were gone. they appeared at a random place I never would have left them, in my wardrobe. it might be jinns and it might not be but it was definitely something supernatural

Nitro Zeus
12-20-2022, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JiminyCryket
I want to say I know this was something supernatural, because I was holding my glasses in my hands and I know I didn't put them down, i just heard a high pitched sound and suddenly they weren't in my hands anymore. and the keys things, again I unlocked the front doors of my house and iI felt the keys leave my hands and when I looked down they were gone. they appeared at a random place I never would have left them, in my wardrobe. it might be jinns and it might not be but it was definitely something supernatural
If this incident is true,

What you should do is recite last 2 chapters from Al Falaq and al Nas.

You should also recite The Verse of Throne.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.