/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advise for those who wants to memorize Quran easily

Nitro Zeus
12-19-2022, 07:26 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Myself after I have researched verified techniques and methods of how I can memorize easily and register in my mind for long terms each text I face.

And when I saw this, I really thought of putting into memorizing Quran easily and register Quran in my head without any difficulties, and so I wanted to also share with you good advise for how you guys can memorize Quran easily and for long term.

1. Visualize, listening or watching

You can try visualizing the texts of Quran and if that didn’t worked then you may try to listen Quran on YouTube.

2. Break it down

Once you have successfully memorized small part from a Surah, then try to make sections of what you have memorized.

3. Liquid

It is very important to drink Green Tea or drink water depending on your preference to which will help you on improving your memory power.

4. Write down

After you have recorded what you have memorized, then you should play the record to which you have memorized so that it will planted the ayah in your brain.

5. Physical exercise

For you to plant what you have memorized deeply in your head, you should take a walk outside and then begin to recite in your mind, because I too have witnessed myself that it has helped me to plant it in my head whilst preparing for exams.

6. Visual record

Once you have surely memorized an ayah, then you should take a paper and write it down.

7. Final words

Use this advise and put it into practice Day to day and night to night continually and constantly, and then see the results. I personally believe that this method will help everyone of us to fully deeply memorize Quran in one month.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.