/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Found this in my house... is it black magick?

NeedHelp2311
12-25-2022, 01:14 PM
Assalam Alaikum,

My mother passed away in the summer after suffering from terminal illness, this week I was clearing out some of her property and I found a weird piece of cloth with a knot in it, when I opened the knot a piece of paper tied with aluminium foil fell out. I opened the piece of paper and it seems to have some Quran written on it but my Arabic is not good, the first part is Ayatul Kursi but some of it doesn't make sense and it seems like some words are being skipped or repeated.

This is the video of what it looked like, it was tied in that saffron cloth ...

https://imgur.com/n4wTQgW

This is the text that is on the paper ...

https://imgur.com/a/4cfB562

Can someone just confirm my suspicions that is black magick and if it is how do I dispose of it and do I have to read anything on it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghost1987
01-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Yes it is witchcraft.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
01-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
The yellow or orange colour cloths are mostly used for jaundice or hepatitis.and these ayah are ayat Al kursi ,surah ikhlas,then Another ayh which ( The power to avoid sins and the power to do good deeds) and then again the half of ayat Al kursi .in black magic there are columns mostly and the ayah of Quran are written upside down or sometimes they are started from left side.but here all the things are clear.i don't think so .
But you should show this to scholar or ulama .

Allah know best .
May be I am wrong but I don't think that it is black magic.black magic has its own symptoms as well .
If my words hurt you I am so sorry .
Jazaka Allah khairen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.