/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh

mopz
01-24-2023, 12:00 PM
Hello and salaams everyone,

I am not a forum kind of guy at all, and the reason I have joined now is that I pray and hope I can get some advice on how to proceed with a matter that has reared its ugly head at home. In sha Allah I can get that here. I will post in the appropriate forum.

Apart from that, not sure what info to divulge here in this intro, except that I am an ex secular liberal, winging through life like a headless chicken, and who only by the Grace of Allah got guided back to practicing and living Islam a few years back (Alhamdulillah). Now am trying my best to make the most of my breaths I have left on this earth. Request your duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mopz
01-24-2023, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mopz
Hello and salaams everyone,

I am not a forum kind of guy at all, and the reason I have joined now is that I pray and hope I can get some advice on how to proceed with a matter that has reared its ugly head at home. In sha Allah I can get that here. I will post in the appropriate forum.

Apart from that, not sure what info to divulge here in this intro, except that I am an ex secular liberal, winging through life like a headless chicken, and who only by the Grace of Allah got guided back to practicing and living Islam a few years back (Alhamdulillah). Now am trying my best to make the most of my breaths I have left on this earth. Request your duas.

*was winging through life...just thought I'd clear that

Muhammad
01-25-2023, 11:03 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, brother. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى keep us all steadfast upon the Straight Path and guide us to what pleases Him, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.