/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Goddag, Møjn, Hejsa, Hej, Aluu, Hello

Dane
02-11-2023, 03:22 PM
Hello everybody,

I am a Danish culture Christian. Which means that my family identified as Christian when i grew up, but we didn't go to church and religion didn't play any roll in my life.

But in Denmark, this is the norm.

Our population is ca. 5,6 million people.
Of these people there are ca. 74 % that is member of the official Church of Denmark .
But only 2,4 % goes to church regularly i Denmark see myself as agnostic, i will not rule out the possibility of the existence of a God nor will i rule out the possibility that he doesn’t exists.

I love learning about other cultures and religions, so I look forward to being here.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
02-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Hello

If you ask your questions We will love to answer. I also want to ask questions. Whats your definition of agnostisizm? What do agnostics believe?

Dane
02-11-2023, 05:48 PM
Hallo,

Right now I don't have any questions, i just wanted to introduce myself. But if you have anything you like to ask you are very welcome to do so.

My definition of agnostics, is that I will not deny that there can be a God, only that I doubt it. Since I don't have evidence of the existence nor the nonexistence, I will not commit too any religious direction.

As Muslims do you prefer that I greet you with Salam Aleikum, or is that reserved to other Muslims?

Peace

anatolian
02-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Some Muslims think that salam alaykum can be said to Muslims only. I am not of that opinion. So if you say salam alaykum to me I will say aleykum salam but some Muslims may just say hello to you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dane
02-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Salam Aleikum Anatolien

Perfect and thank you- I just don't want to insult anybody here :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!