/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Fraud of E=mc²

ChanRasjid
02-12-2023, 06:00 AM
I am very disappointed with the Muslim world. Muslims like to mention about how the prophet says ...seek knowledge even going as far as China...But my disappointment is that 'ilmu' to Muslims means generally religious knowledge. I was once a young Muslim and was aware Muslims only seek religion, very seldom did I find any showing much interest in science. Science gives power, extremely great power as was shown how nuclear physics forced the end of World War Two. Muslims generally have little knowledge about the truth in science. They only listen to what they have been told in the media. How many Muslims here question the validity of Einstein's physics. We have been told things about Einstein - his 200 IQ, E=mc², black holes, gravitational waves, curved space, etc. Do any Muslim know if Einstein's relativity physics could be fraudulent? None!

The Einstein's most famous equation E=mc² is invalid. Most of modern physics is founded on relativistic mechanics which is based on this equation; such physics includes particle physics, quantum electrodynamics(QED) and nuclear physics. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN in Geneva is a supercollider developed to investigate particle physics. As particle physics is just fiction, it is a huge waste of human effort and financial resources to operate such an enormously expensive facility. It is in the interest of the world to not be mislead into a labyrinth leading to nowhere.

The proof that E=mc² is invalid is simple; it is given below.

Newton's 2nd law defines force with:
F = d/dt(mv) = ma --- (I)
m = invariant mass or quantity of matter in Newton's 'Principia'. Force in SI unit is the newton (N). The unit of energy would be joule(J) or newton-meter(N.m).

After Einstein's introduction of special relativity in 1905, the relativists developed a new relativistic mechanics to replace Newtonian mechanics and claimed it to have replaced Newtonian mechanics to be the proper mechanics in the natural world; it is supposed valid for all speed including near light speed. RElativistic mechanics starts with a new definition of force:
F=d/dt(mv/√(1-v²/c²)) --- (II)
With (II) as the new force and using the work energy theorem, a new formula for kinetic energy is derived:
KE = (γ - 1)m₀c² --- (III)
where γ=1/√(1-v²/c²); by a assuming that a particle at rest has a rest energy given by m₀c² and adding it to (III), we derive the so called: Total energy = KE + rest-energy = γm₀c²; in other words:
E=mc² --- (IV)
where E represents the total energy of a particle and m or γm₀ is the relativistic mass dependent on velocity.

The problem with E=mc² is that E is fictitious and does not have any unit in any system of units (such as the SI system). This is because the force in (II) above cannot in any way be used to define a unit of force in any system of unit; the physics world just assumed that (II) also defines a force where it has the same unit newton(N) as in classical mechanics. How could that be! the newton is specifically defined using (I) and not (II). When force in relativistic mechanics is fictitious, the result of using the work-energy theorem only result in a fictitious energy for work without any associated real unit. But mainstream physics assumes that the energy E in E=mc² is also in the SI unit joule(J). Of course it cannot be! What this imply is that all physics founded on relativistic mechanics are fictitious including particle physics of the Standard Model, quantum electrodynamics(QED), nuclear physics (theory).

This post of mine would be deleted almost immediately if I try to post in any popular forum - in physics/general discussion. The whole world seems to be together to protect the fake physics of Einstein. There is nothing much I could do even though I know much of physics around E=mc² is wrong. This forum would surely not delete my post. But how many people come to this sub-forum? Sad. Are there any Muslims capable enough to help me in this mission to uncover the fraud of E=mc² promoted to mislead the world?

Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
JustHuman
02-12-2023, 05:16 PM
We don't believe in people's minds.
We believe in Allah swt. Everything what's going against
Islam is false. Bye bye

JustHuman
02-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Sorry I read it wrong

Eric H
02-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Peace be with you ChanRasjid,

format_quote Originally Posted by ChanRasjid
he proof that E=mc² is invalid is simple; it is given below.
The universe had to come into existence at some point and somehow. Scientist will always be curious and want to know how. No matter how right or wrong the equation is, the universe could not exist without Allah. If they get it right, they will understand how Allah created.

Having said that, the most science seems able to do is go back to the Big Bang, there seems to be little or no evidence pre BB. And the BB did not magic itself into existence, It needs Allah to set it in motion.

Just my 2c.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.