/* */

PDA

View Full Version : drugs and youths

Farah06
02-15-2023, 04:42 PM
salam, I was wondering why so many Muslim youth are on drugs when they know that the faith (Islam), which gives meaning to their lives, forbids it. What do you think are the causes?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
02-16-2023, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Farah06
salam, I was wondering why so many Muslim youth are on drugs when they know that the faith (Islam), which gives meaning to their lives, forbids it. What do you think are the causes?
Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
I think it is because the parents never tell their children the bad impacts of drugs and and drugs are in Islam .and sometimes because the parents don't have time for their children it cause lot of problems in this case mostly the children think their presence doesn't mean for anyone and they don't have any importance similarly sometimes because of difficulties of life ,for example something happen and they can't tell it to their parents or can't share with anyone so that's why they start taking drugs to forget about it because drugs cause a state where you are happy and hallucinations occur and they become addicted of it . because mostly the human being need someone to share their problems like to sister , brother and parents.you can see the one who are happy with their family they never take drugs of someone take it is for their adventure now a days there are people who take drugs for adventure and in my opinion it is because of their friends and the society. .the society and environment can influence on an Individual. these are the reason In my opinion may be I am wrong sorry for that.
What do you think.
Jazaki Allah khairen

Eric H
02-16-2023, 07:05 PM
Peace be with you

A.R.BRahimbaksh;3049738]I think it is because the parents never tell their children the bad impacts of drugs and and drugs are in Islam .
I think there is some truth in what you say. I also know drug users who have said their parents were caring and informative, and they had no excuses to turn to drugs. Sadly, I think there are too many visible temptations in this world.

Oscar Wilde famously said, I can resist everything..............Except temptation.

I think most youngsters probably either know a drug dealer, or they know a friend who knows a dealer. Some take drugs as a form of medication to mask mental health issues, some take them for enjoyment, some just to be part of a peer group. Some know they can make a lot of money by becoming a dealer, some get tricked or trapped into drugs. I don't think people take drugs knowing they will become an addict, this is something that creeps up on them. This is s a huge problem for society.

We can only hope and pray for miracles.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.