/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My cat died

ZebaShaikh
02-15-2023, 06:42 PM
Asalamwalekum wrwb brothers and sisters i hope you all are doing well by the grace of Allah subhan'al taala
Actually yesterday morning my parents found my cat dead on the main door of our house and his nose was bleeding and he was curved in a ball it looked like he died in his sleep but since that my world has crashed into pieces and i have been crying since i found out please tell me how to move on and my heart feels a bit better cause i am not able to sleep also even though my eyes are sleepy when ever i close my eyes in my mind his face comes.......
Please help me. .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-16-2023, 03:01 AM
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilaihi raaji'oon,

It is useful to think like a military/veterinary officer and get productively busy with digging a decent hole so that the more hardcore dead meat eating bacteria stay under the ground.
Planting a tree over the cat should help to preserve your memories positively since you'll probably see birds sit on it etc.

Kiro
02-22-2023, 12:23 AM
Wa alaykum salam

Sorry to hear your loss. I will pray for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.