/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some confusion needs to be clear .can anyone help?

A.R.BRahimbaksh
02-27-2023, 07:33 PM
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,

the first thing is that the theory of evolution I .read about it and then I find something strange like the scientist Ellis silver had written a book which is 'humans are not from earth 'in this book he described all the facts and the scientist who said about evolution or accept was answer less because he described with prove you can read it .so the thing is that if the humans are from the apes (homo erectus or primate)or whatever so did all the apes changes or convert into human or it was with some specific apes?.if it was with all ?so how does the generation of apes is living now? they all should be converted or change into human.where does the homo erectus come from ?and how it is made ? with DNA and skeleton simply so where does the DNA come from?a cell and what is cell made up of ?cell organelle right?but what is cell organelle made up of ?I can't find this answer.and if it is because of the gases or natural process so why it is not occuring now ?why we can't see any human or homo erectus making by itself? And we need the human for forming offspring.i know about cloning but still we need the human cell .as I ask what is cell organelle made up of ? .I can't find any answer or if we talk talk about
the plants like the seed but what is it made up of or the parts inside it what are that made up of ?and still the same question why can't we see any plant growing itself? So where do they come from.of because of natural force which is running the world so why it is not occuring now ?is the force finishes?.what is gravity actually?and what is it mean like if we say bed it is a thing where human sleep or can be call as furniture so it is made up of atoms and what is made up of? electrons,protons and neutrons but what are
they ?a wave or anything else?what are theymade up of ?and we need wave to transmit
our sound (voice ) so what is wave made up of like I gave the example of bad in that way what is it made up of ?an force , energy or an atom and wave .I am confuse .and we believe that it (wave) transfer the sound but we can't see any alphabet,signal or something symbolic inside it. that really it transfer
my voice to another we cant see yes ?but still we believe.we say that message of our
body are conveyed by the neurons and when they convey the messages something like
current or the light produce and that's the reason we give electric current or shocks
to the person whose mind is not working properly.correct?.so we (scientist)can see
these lights but can they see the messages inside these electrical or chemical waves?
My answer is no but still we believe that they are the ways or the things which is conveying our messages but our heart beat is rating can't we say that it is also conveying the messages as the way we cant see messages inside these ways or in the heart beat.we can't I know maybe it is childish question for you but is the simple thing I said se we can't because these all are prove right ?.and we cant see the messages inside the neurons but we believe that it is truth and when we
talk about the emotions that we also can't see but we feel them?right ?.but when they start acting these are inside us but we can't feel but when they start showing or acting
(being angry.happy et cetera).so what are these?made up of or produce? how they can change our feeling, thinking, expression and behavior?. Sometimes some skills are genetic suppose .if I say I can sing because my father sang or he has this ability and also I don't achieve it I got it from genes but how does my father got it ?or the begining how does that person got it?if it was because of her /his work on it or the fashion and environment so how it enters the gene (something adopted from environment)can enter the person DNA ?.if I am not wrong that the genes or genetic responsible is DNA.
The last thing is about our dreams that Sleeps something that humans are very different
Is from all apps. New World and Old World monkeys all sleep between ten and fifteenhours, and all primates have a dream sleep hours, and all primates havea dream sleep duration of nine percent. Human sleep is eight hours and twenty five percent of the duration of dream sleep. Almost all apes sleep on the branches of trees or in nests. Great apes build their nests every day. Whereas humans sleep on the ground (or on a bed slightly above it). Sleeping on the ground meant that sleep duration was reduced due to increased risk. Nature's beautiful solution was to get more sleep. For this, the dream portion could have increased. Due to the lack of risk of falling, the duration of dream phase sleep could have been longer. Increasing the dream portion is positively related to creativity and emotions. One of the great characteristics of man is his social nature. Dream sleep is essential for recognizing speech and faces. These are the dreamers Made possible due to partial sleep. Accommodating the need for short but deep sleep meant that the increase in wakefulness allowed additional time for the waking state of consciousness. Improved creativity, better social relationships and extra time available. Many animals see dreams, but not like humans. So if a chimpanzee or a great ape or any other species couldn't reach the moon, couldn't build a computer, couldn't invent a vaccine, it's because of our dreams. The telescope or others scopes(or the mi which can see the micro Scope) which can see the unicellular why it can't see the sprit(rooh)what does science say about sprit ?that a person when dead what is deficiency (the heart is rating, Brain is working)then what is the thing which is lack and cause death?we said sprit but science with the scops can't see the rooh (sprit)and according to Islam Allah had blown the sprit in us but science can't see it. is it more smaller then an atom?if science can't see the sprit how can we see the god ?the creator. we can't see emotions or feel when they are in rest or not acting (but they inside us always )then how we can see the god the creator of these ?and we can't go to the point where they started or know so how can we know about the creator?so the power or force which you say natural force making the world or controlling then why not the process which I mentioned above are occuring?why? Which we gave the name of god What comes before one 'zero'right?what comes before zero .if anyone is thinking about -1 let me tell you it is opposite of 1 and nothing comes before zero and no opposite similarly the concept of Allah is that nothing comes before him and no opposite and like zero makes the math possible so he also made the world.
Am I correct? Jazak Allahu khairen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Labayk
02-28-2023, 05:04 PM
Walaykum Assalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

We did not come from apes. The very first man was Adam ('Alahis Salaam) and from Adam Allah Created Hawwa (Eve) and from them both Allah created all of mankind. Allah said in the Quran:

"O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women." (an-Nisa: 1)

So Allah told us where we came from and made clear to us that this idea that we came from apes or any other organism is a lie.

He also made clear that Adam was made from the Earth:

"[It is He] who has made for you the earth as a bed [spread out] and inserted therein for you roadways and sent down from the sky, rain and produced thereby categories of various plants. Eat [therefrom] and pasture your livestock. Indeed in that are signs for those of intelligence. From it [i.e., the earth] We created you, and into it We will return you, and from it We will extract you another time." (at-Taha: 53:55)

About the Ruh (Soul or spirit), mankind knows very little.

"And they ask you, [O Muḥammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair [i.e., concern] of my Lord. And you [i.e., mankind] have not been given of knowledge except a little." (al-Isra: 85)

So Allah Gave us very little and we should be content with that and not try to peer into that which is beyond our limits.

Also, if there are similarities between us and other animals it doesn't matter. Allah said:

"And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered." (al-Anaam: 38)

So we always believed as Muslims that there are similarities between us and animals. That doesn't mean we are the same or come from the same ancestor. Allah Created us all with our similarities and differences.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
02-28-2023, 06:18 PM
Jazak Allahu khairen,

You are right I believe on these .they are my beliefs.but the reason of my this thread is that I need them to be clear according to science the question about evolution it is a theory not a fact so there are many theories which have proven wrong .the theory is something you can't directly believe on it .it was something the scientist claim but I want the answer because in educational institutes we learn this not about Adam so I want to clear it whatever I wrote .but thank you so much for your reply .the soul I know the ayah but I want to know about it in a scientific way .what does science claim about it ?.
Jazak Allahu khairen

Labayk
02-28-2023, 06:55 PM
Strictly according to the scientific method, the so-called "theory" of evolution doesn't go past a hypothesis. Darwin made some observations and formulated a hypothesis, but for it to become a scientific theory, we would have to test it and you can't test evolution as it is something, we are told, that takes millions of years.

According to real science, then there are hundreds of fossils which are millions of years old that look exactly like the animals of today including mammals, insects, fish, etc. This is proof that evolution did not occur.

As for the universities today, then they are all run by atheists who have elbowed their way into positions of power within academia and do not allow anything scientific to be discussed which contradicts with Darwin's "theory" of evolution.

For a documentary detailing how academia is positioned to expel whoever disagrees with evolution, watch "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" here:
(88) Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (full movie) - YouTube

To see how evolution can't be proven or tested (and therefore is not a scientific theory) see: (88) Creationist Stumps Evolutionary Professors with ONE Question! - YouTube

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A.R.BRahimbaksh
02-28-2023, 07:11 PM
Thank you so much for replying.
Jazak Allahu khairen

- - - Updated - - -

Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
Please can you say what do you think about the book of Ellis silver which is against evolution "humans are not from earth".?..
Can anyone?
Jazak Allahu khairen

Labayk
02-28-2023, 08:05 PM
Haven't read it but just now looked at its contents. Like I said before, we believe that man was created from the Earth so just judging a book by its cover saying we are not from Earth is wrong.

In his book he made 17 or something different points as to why we're not from Earth. It seems that these can be divided into two types: One are arguments trying to show that Earth is not suitable for us which I found those points to be pretty ridiculous. And, two, are the arguments that try to show that evolution isn't true which he might have some points.

Any particular arguments you wanted to go over?

A.R.BRahimbaksh
02-28-2023, 08:26 PM
I am sorry about wasting your time . thank you for giving your time .the points ye said some points make sense to me like he said something which comes near similar to Islam .
These are and point no 5 does not make any sense :

(Alice Silver)
His book
(Humans are Not from Earth)
I have made the alarming claim that man is not the original inhabitant of this planet earth, but a creation on another planet
done and for some reason was thrown from his home planet to his current home planet Earth.
Professor Ibrahim started to tell with interest.
Dr. Allen, a scientist-in-researcher, author and eminent ecologist of America
The foursome
Consider his words in his book. Keep in mind that these words are from a scientist
One who does not believe in any religion.
E
He says that the environment in which man was first created and the planet where he lives, that place is so comfortable.
There was a calm and suitable environment which can be called VIP, where people lived in a very soft and delicate environment
His delicate temperament and laid-back nature suggest that he will stop at nothing to earn his living
It was a very lovely creature that had such a luxurious life. The atmosphere was warm and sunny
Instead of Bihar, it was spring and there was the bright sun and ultra-violet rays of a dangerous star like the Sun.
There were not those that were beyond his endurance and painful."
When a mistake was made by this human being. By taking him out of this comfortable and luxurious environment due to some mistake
Sphynx was given. The one who seems to have removed man from this planet was an extremely powerful entity under his control
There was also a system of planets and stars. He could send whoever he wanted, to whatever planet he wanted, as punishment or reward. They
He was also capable of creating creatures.
Dr. Silver says that it is possible that the earth was like a place that could be described as a prison. Only criminals here
Sent as a punishment. Because the shape of the earth. Black water is like a prison. The shape of a piece of land
Man was sent there, surrounded by the ocean.
Dr. Silver is a scientist who forms opinions only after obtaining the results of observations. In his book
There is an abundance of scientific evidence that cannot be denied.
A few of the points on which his arguments were based are proved."
"Shall I explain these points?"
RJ had interrupted the professor. Everyone looked at him in shock. The professor was wondering if the boy really was
Knew this racer. Even if he knew.
"Number one, there's a huge difference in the gravity of the Earth and where humans came from.
The gravity there was much less than that of the earth, due to which it was impossible for man to walk without lifting a burden.
It was very easy. Back pain in humans is due to high gravity.
number two; The number of chronic diseases found in humans is not found in any other creature living on earth. Dr
Ellis writes that if you show me a single person on this earth who does not have a single disease, then I can withdraw my claim.
While I can tell you about every animal that it is temporary and transitory
Except for diseases, not a single animal is affected by any disease.
number three; No human being can stand sitting in the sun for a long time, but after a while he starts feeling dizzy
are and may suffer from sunstroke whereas animals do not have such an issue despite being in the sun for months.
Shads do not suffer from any kind of heat stroke, nor do they suffer from any other disease related to the sun's heat.
Be it from the rays or the sun."
Hanam was listening to him with wide eyes. As RJ was speaking. Hanam Kaul was beating fast. His mind
I started doing some rounds.
number four; Every human being feels this and always feels that his home is not on this planet. Sometimes
For no reason, such sadness falls on him as it does on someone who lives in the country, even if he is certainly in his own house.
Why am I not sitting next to close blood relatives?
Number five, the temperature of all living beings on earth is automatically regulated every second.
And if it was sunny, their body temperature would be automatically regulated, while if it was cloudy at that time
If they go, the temperature of their body will be according to the shade, while there is no such system of human beings, but human beings change the weather.
And will fall in love with the environment. The word seasonal fever is only in humans.
Number six, human beings are very different from other living beings found on this planet. of Skadi NA and Janes
The number is very different and very high compared to other living beings that visit this planet earth.
Number seven: The original inhabitants of the earth (animals do not find it difficult to get their food and eat it, they eat all the food they eat).
are, while man has to make thousands of efforts to get a few morsels of his food, first by cooking and softening things.
After that, according to his stomach and body, that food is able to be consumed, it also shows that man
The land is not going to work. When I was on my home planet, he didn't have to bother cooking but every
The thing was used for direct food. Moreover, it is walking on two legs alone, which is a sign that it is an alien here
Is
Number eight: Man needs a very soft and soft bed to live on earth, while the original inhabitants of the earth i.e.
Animals do not need such soft bedding. It is a symbol of the fact that a person sleeps on the original planet
And the resting place was very soft and delicate according to the delicacy of her body.
Number nine: Man is completely different from all the inhabitants of the earth, so it is here that the evolution of any animal (monkey or chimpanzee etc.)
There is no shape, but it has been thrown from another planet to the earth by another creature.
The original planet on which man was created did not have a dirty environment like the earth, his soft and delicate skin that was like the earth.
The Sun becomes dark by combining with the Sun's sun and is perfectly suited to its natal planet. That's it
He had a delicate temperament that even after coming to earth, he kept trying to create an environment according to his delicate temperament
It is Just as he was used to sleeping in a comfortable and luxurious bed on his planet, he would do the same after coming to earth
I still try to live a comfortable life as much as possible. Like beautiful precious and strong
Palaces and houses were available to him there by his parents, he still tries to make them like them. While everyone else
Animals and creatures are immune to it. Here the creatures of the earth are devoid of intelligence and accustomed to a third-class life
Nor to live in peace. Human beings have neither the ability to think well nor to be moved by seeing these creatures
Became bloodthirsty. While his origin was love, arts and a life of peace and tranquility. This is a prisoner to be punished
Sent to a third class planet to serve out his sentence and return. Dr. Ellis says that of man
Intelligence and development suggests that the parents of this alien came to Earth from their own planet.
Time has not passed, only a few thousand years have passed for it to build up its life like that of its old planet.
He is trying hard for it, sometimes he invents cars, sometimes mobile phones if he gets even a few lakhs.
If it were, the inventions that are seen today would have existed thousands of years ago, because you and I have gone so far.
It is not enough to live a pitiful life like animals for millions of years. These are the summarized points.

I am thinking about this because it is little bit similar to Islam and the sir Ellis silver was not a Muslim I think so may be I am wrong.so the things is my confusion is did he take all of these from Quran?or he wrote it himself? They are close to each other .the way he described Allah .it makes me doubtful.i think maybe he had taken it from Islam and the cover "humans are not from earth"in my opinion means that they are not actually for this earth as Islam said about Adam that they were in paradise but they were taken out because of a mistake .am I correct.

Jazak Allahu khairen

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone can clear others confusion .

Jazak Allahu khairen

Labayk
02-28-2023, 11:42 PM
Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) was created from Earth but for Paradise. It is true that we don't belong here and our true home is in Jannah no one can know anything about our home except from revelation. We need the Quran and Sunnah to know about the unseen and anything about Paradise and Hell.

This man is saying things that goes against revelation and have no scientific basis. He doesn't actually provide any real proof. Just assumptions. His arguments are quite ridiculous like saying that we have back pain because of too high of gravity. Back pain comes in part because of an unhealthy modern lifestyle and eating an unhealthy diet, not high gravity. Our bodies are perfectly suited for life on Earth. The diseases are actually a proof of that because our bodies are made to tolerate and endure all sorts of pressures, diseases and harms.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-01-2023, 04:11 AM
Thank you soo much for clearing this confusion.
Jazak Allahu khairen

Eric H
03-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Peace be with you A.R.BRahimbaksh;

Humans are Not from Earth
Whether life started in the oceans, on land, on Earth, in another galaxy is meaningless. It cannot happen without Allah. If life started on any other planet, how could life come from no life by natural causes?

Ask any atheist to prove how the universe came into being purely by natural causes, they can't. They will cite the Big Bang, but they cannot explain where the matter or the energy came from to cause the BB. They cannot prove beyond a doubt how life could come from no life, here or anywhere else.

Atheist will always claim life had 3,7 billion years to evolve, about the first 3 billion years there was just single and multi cell life with no bones. Just a fun exercise to challenge the mind to think. Humans have about thirty trillion cells in our bodies. We become fully grown at around twenty, meaning; we are producing around 1.5 trillion cells per year, and these cells are organised into all our body parts.

A blue whale weighs about 350 times the weight of a human, so they could have around ten thousand trillion cells. A blue whale matures at around fifty years. Meaning, they would have to produce around two hundred trillion cells per year in some kind of order. Imagine trying to do a trillion piece jigsaw puzzle of a skeleton, every couple of days for fifty years.

There is no way this could happen by natural causes alone. Allah created everything according to its kind, then left them to evolve. In this respect, evolution seems meaningful.

Have a good day,
Eric

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Jazak Allahu khairen,
yes the thing that they can't prove but it brings something like a confusion we know as a Muslim about Adam and the humans generation so I wanted to say that if we goes to the depth of something they all the things will connect to one another like the cell organelle and electron ,proton etc we know about what is atom made up of but we don't know what the electron , protons and neutrons made up of? I hope so .so in this case they all connect with the point where it is like a mystery then the god comes .but if Don't believe on something it doesn't mean that is wrong or if something is wrong it's need to be prove .the questions that I asked in the first post because I really want to clear the confusion I know that evolution, Big Bang they both will be mystery when we go to their depth.this question is for those who believe or know about evolution that if really we came from the homo erectus the did they all change into homo sapiens then still somehow there are generation of homo erectus or apes and didn't they all change? if not then why ?.
So simply I just wanted to clear these .
Thank you for your reply which also clear alot of confusion.
Jazak Allahu khairen

Labayk
03-01-2023, 03:40 PM
There is no way this could happen by natural causes alone. Allah created everything according to its kind, then left them to evolve. In this respect, evolution seems meaningful.
It is perhaps possible to reconcile between belief in the Creator and belief in the process of evolution but we can't reconcile between the belief in evolution and belief in Adam and Eve which is a core tenant of both Christianity as well as Islam. If we all believe that we are the descendants of Adam and Eve, then that means that we didn't evolve. The origin of man is in the creation of Adam who was the first man.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-01-2023, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
It is perhaps possible to reconcile between belief in the Creator and belief in the process of evolution but we can't reconcile between the belief in evolution and belief in Adam and Eve which is a core tenant of both Christianity as well as Islam. If we all believe that we are the descendants of Adam and Eve, then that means that we didn't evolve. The origin of man is in the creation of Adam who was the first man.

Yes it makes sense if we mix up the both Adam and the evolution so the confusion is was Adam homo sapiens?.was he the begining of the home sapiens or the the world(mean:the if we believe or have trust or evolution is meaningful) mean the homo erectus??..

Jazak Allahu khairen.

Labayk
03-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Yes it makes sense if we mix up the both Adam and the evolution so the confusion is was Adam homo sapiens?.was he the begining of the home sapiens or the the world(mean:the if we believe or have trust or evolution is meaningful) mean the homo erectus??.
Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) was the first man. Before him man did not exist in any form. You can read about Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) in Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets: Stories of the Prophets | Kalamullah.Com

In it Ibn Kathir gives a hadith:

Abi Musa al Sha'arai narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Allahcreated Adam from a handful of dust taken from different lands, so the children of Adam havebeen created according to the composition of the land. Therefore from mankind we have white,red, black and yellow ones; we have good and evil, ease and sorrow, and what comes in betweenthem." (Sahih al Bukhari)
Ibn Kathir goes on to narrate the story of how Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) was created:

Ibn Masud and other companions of the Prophet (PBUH) said that Allah the Almighty sentGabriel onto the earth to said that Allah the Almighty sent Gabriel onto the earth to get Him claytherefrom. The earth said: "I seek refuge in Allah from your decreasing my quantity or disfiguringme." So Gabriel returned and did not take anything. He said: "My Lord, the land sought refuge inYou and it granted."So Allah sent Michael for the same purpose, and the land sought refuge with Allah and it wasgranted. So he went back and said to Allah what Gabriel has said before him. Then Allah sent theAngel of Death, and the land sought refuge in Allah, the angel said: "I also seek refuge with Allahfrom returning without carrying out His command." So he took clay from the face of the earthand mixed it. He did not take from one particular place, but rather he took white, red, and blackclay from different places. The Angel of Death ascended with it, Allah soaked the clay till it became sticky. Then Allah saidto the angels:"Truly, I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him(his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him." (Chapter 38:71-72 Quran). So Allah shaped Adam into a human being, but he remained a figure of clay for fourty years. Theangels went past him. They were seized with fear by what they saw, and Iblis felt fear most. Heused to pass by the figure of Adam, buffeting it, which would make a sound like pottery. Allahtold us: "He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery." (Chapter 55:Quran). When the time drew near to breathe the spirit into Adam, as Allah decreed, He commanded theangels: "When I breathe My spirit into him prostrate before him." Allah breathed His spirit intoAdam and when it reached his head Adam sneezed. The angels said: "Say all praise belongs toAllah." Adam repeated: "All praise belongs to Allah." Allah said to him: "Your Lord has grantedyou mercy." When the spirit reached his eyes, Adam looked at the fruits of Paradise. When itreached his abdomen Adam felt an appetite for food. He jumped hurriedly before the spirit couldreach his legs, so that he could eat from the fruits of Paradise. Allah, therefore, said:"Man is created of haste." (Chapter 21:37 Quran). And then:"The angels prostrated themselves all of them together. Except Iblis, he refused to be among theprostrators. (Ch 15:31-32 Quran). Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: "Allah created Adam from dustafter He mixed the clay and left him for some time until it became sticky mud, after which Allahshaped him. After that Allah left him till it became like potter's clay. Iblis used to go past himsaying 'You have been created for a great purpose.' After that Allah breathed His spirit into him.The first thing into which the spirit passed was his eye and then his nose. He sneezed. Allah said:"May your Lord have mercy upon you, O Adam! Go to those angels and see what they wouldsay.' So Adam went and greeted them. they replied saying: "Peace be upon you and the mercy andblessings of Allah." Allah said: "O Adam! This is your greeting and that of your offspring." (Sahihal Bukhari).
So we see that there was no creation called man until Allah Created a single man who was fully developed and formed from the very beginning.

As for the physique of Adam ('Alahis Salaam), then he had the best physique and form as he was created from Allah's Hands. We are told that the people of Jannah will be recreated with the Physique of Adam ('Alahis Salaam) so that tells you how great his physical stature was.

“Allah created Adam and he was sixty cubits tall. Then He said, ‘Go and greet those angels and listen to how they greet you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your progeny.’ He said, ‘Al-salamu ‘alaykum (Peace be upon you).’ They said, ‘Al-salamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allah (Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah).’ So they added the words ‘wa rahmat Allah.’ And everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. People kept on growing smaller until now.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3336; Muslim, 7092)

So physically, we did not evolve but in fact devolved.

Intellectually, Adam ('Alahis Salaam) was the best because Allah taught him the names of all things. Adam became the teacher of the Angels and the Angels made sujood to Adam because of his knowledge:

"Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am going to placemankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You placetherein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorifyYou with praises and thanks (exalted be You above all that they associate withYou as partners) and sanctify You.' Allah said: 'I know that which you do notknow.'Allah taught Adam all the names of everything, then He showed them to theangels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." They (angels)said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us.Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise." He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informedthem of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen in theheavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have beenhiding?"Remember when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourself before Adam" Theyprostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of thedisbelievers(disobedient to Allah). (al-Baqarah: 30-34)

So Adam was the most advanced physically and intellectually of all humans.

You should know, sister, that between Adam and Nuh (Peace Be Upon Them Both), there were about 10 "Qarn" (Some scholars say the word Qarn means century, while others say it means generations). In between these two there was another Prophet before Nuh whose name was Idrees. Al-Qurtubi stated that the first one to write was Idris:

Al-Qurtubi said, “Idris, upon him be peace, was the first to write with the pen, the first to sew and stitch his clothing, and the first to study knowledge of the stars, their calculations, and their movements.”
So we see that people were advanced even in the beginning.

We can accept that throughout history there were people who became primitive:

Allah said in the Quran about Dhul-Qarnain:

Then he followed another way. Until, when he came to the rising place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We (Allah) had provided no shelter against the sun. So (it was)! And We knew all about him (Dhul-Qarnain). Then he followed (another) way. Until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: "O Dhul--Qarnain! Verily Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?" He said: "That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men),] will erect between you and them a barrier. "Give me pieces (blocks) of iron;" then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said: "Blow;" then when he had made them (red as) fire, he said: "Bring me molten copper to pour over them." So they (Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog))) could not scale it or dig through it. Dhul--Qarnain) said: "This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true. "}. (Al-Kahf, 83-98)
So there were at times people who were very primitive but that's not how it started.

So, sister, the whole evolution myth is a lie. We did not evolve as human beings. In fact, it can be argued that we devolved. Humans have always existed as the sons and daughters of Adam and Hawwa. Some became primitive by engaging in Shirk and sins and others (a few) kept their nobility and dignity by sticking to Tawheed and the way of the first people whose religion was Islam.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-01-2023, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) was the first man. Before him man did not exist in any form. You can read about Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) in Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets: Stories of the Prophets | Kalamullah.Com

In it Ibn Kathir gives a hadith:

Ibn Kathir goes on to narrate the story of how Adam ('Alaihis Salaam) was created:

So we see that there was no creation called man until Allah Created a single man who was fully developed and formed from the very beginning.

As for the physique of Adam ('Alahis Salaam), then he had the best physique and form as he was created from Allah's Hands. We are told that the people of Jannah will be recreated with the Physique of Adam ('Alahis Salaam) so that tells you how great his physical stature was.

“Allah created Adam and he was sixty cubits tall. Then He said, ‘Go and greet those angels and listen to how they greet you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your progeny.’ He said, ‘Al-salamu ‘alaykum (Peace be upon you).’ They said, ‘Al-salamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allah (Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah).’ So they added the words ‘wa rahmat Allah.’ And everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. People kept on growing smaller until now.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3336; Muslim, 7092)

So physically, we did not evolve but in fact devolved.

Intellectually, Adam ('Alahis Salaam) was the best because Allah taught him the names of all things. Adam became the teacher of the Angels and the Angels made sujood to Adam because of his knowledge:

"Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am going to placemankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You placetherein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorifyYou with praises and thanks (exalted be You above all that they associate withYou as partners) and sanctify You.' Allah said: 'I know that which you do notknow.'Allah taught Adam all the names of everything, then He showed them to theangels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." They (angels)said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us.Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise." He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informedthem of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen in theheavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have beenhiding?"Remember when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourself before Adam" Theyprostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of thedisbelievers(disobedient to Allah). (al-Baqarah: 30-34)

So Adam was the most advanced physically and intellectually of all humans.

You should know, sister, that between Adam and Nuh (Peace Be Upon Them Both), there were about 10 "Qarn" (Some scholars say the word Qarn means century, while others say it means generations). In between these two there was another Prophet before Nuh whose name was Idrees. Al-Qurtubi stated that the first one to write was Idris:

So we see that people were advanced even in the beginning.

We can accept that throughout history there were people who became primitive:

Allah said in the Quran about Dhul-Qarnain:

So there were at times people who were very primitive but that's not how it started.

So, sister, the whole evolution myth is a lie. We did not evolve as human beings. In fact, it can be argued that we devolved. Humans have always existed as the sons and daughters of Adam and Hawwa. Some became primitive by engaging in Shirk and sins and others (a few) kept their nobility and dignity by sticking to Tawheed and the way of the first people whose religion was Islam.
Yes thank you so much .as a Muslim we have been learning about Adam since childhood.you can see the post I said it make sense which means what were you saying in the previous post or the answer of sir Eric H I replied that post which make sense that thee is no evolution according to you as you replied the sir Eric H because he said ,"the evolution is meaningful".so as a answer I asked like to him and your post make sense I have meant that so whatever I asked was to him as a Muslim he believes about Adam and if evolution is meaningful to him so these all question were for him .

I think you are confuse about what I was saying.hope now it's clear.

Sorry If my words hurt you and sir Eric H . that's it .

Thank you for your help as well .
Jazak Allahu khairen

Labayk
03-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Sorry If my words hurt you and sir Eric H . that's it .
No not at all.

Eric H
03-01-2023, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
I asked was to him as a Muslim he believes about Adam and if evolution is meaningful to him so these all question were for him .
I agree with the explanation of LabayK. Adam was created as a complete man from the ground, Adam did not evolve from any previous species. Once Allah had created every species according to its kind, they were left to compete for limited resources, and natural selection started.

I strongly reject the notion that single cell life could have started from non - life 3.7 billion years ago. No testable evidence. Then those single cells evolved into the complexity of life we see today. This theory first of all could not work without Allah controlling it and guiding it. If Allah is controlling and guiding creation, we must trust in his scriptures. For the theory of evolution to be true, it must not be in conflict with scripture.

If you read any document on evolution, it will be full of comments like, this could have happened, its likely that it happened, opinion is divided on how this happened, its possible it happened, there is a lack of fossil evidence to show this. The theory of evolution cannot explain how life evolved from single cell life 3.7 billion years ago, and with certainty.

If I am to believe in the science, then scientists have to talk with honest conviction, they lack convincing evidence, so they can't.

Just to put your mind at rest A.R.BRahimbaksh, your words were not harmful in any way.

In the spirit of searching for truth,
Eric

Labayk
03-02-2023, 01:45 AM
This theory first of all could not work without Allah controlling it and guiding it.
Exactly

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-02-2023, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I agree with the explanation of LabayK. Adam was created as a complete man from the ground, Adam did not evolve from any previous species. Once Allah had created every species according to its kind, they were left to compete for limited resources, and natural selection started.

I strongly reject the notion that single cell life could have started from non - life 3.7 billion years ago. No testable evidence. Then those single cells evolved into the complexity of life we see today. This theory first of all could not work without Allah controlling it and guiding it. If Allah is controlling and guiding creation, we must trust in his scriptures. For the theory of evolution to be true, it must not be in conflict with scripture.

If you read any document on evolution, it will be full of comments like, this could have happened, its likely that it happened, opinion is divided on how this happened, its possible it happened, there is a lack of fossil evidence to show this. The theory of evolution cannot explain how life evolved from single cell life 3.7 billion years ago, and with certainty.

If I am to believe in the science, then scientists have to talk with honest conviction, they lack convincing evidence, so they can't.

Just to put your mind at rest A.R.BRahimbaksh, your words were not harmful in any way.

Eric
I understand.now it is clear . I am extremely sorry for taking it wrong.
Jazak Allahu khairen

Eric H
03-02-2023, 01:55 PM

I understand.now it is clear .
If you understand, then you are way ahead of me, I still struggle.:):):)

I am extremely sorry for taking it wrong.
Jazak Allahu khairen
And if you took it wrong, it means I did not explain myself very well, my apologies.

There are so many reasons the theory of evolution fails to explain the complexities of life we see today. Imagine there is no God, so you are now looking for an explanation as to how the following might happen by natural causes.

You have an understanding of how your knee works, you depend on it every day to walk. But how could any joint like the knee evolve in incremental steps, and every stage confers an advantage. How could the bones evolve in stages and separately? If they are not connected together, they would flop around like an unwanted tumour.

Ligaments hold the bones together, how would five percent of a ligament be of any benefit if it does not hold the bones together? what benefit would an extra three percent of a ligament confer? Most joints need several ligaments, which compounds the problem more. How could a muscle evolve in incremental stages? What good is 11%, 22% or 49% of a muscle if it is not connected at both ends? What good is only one muscle, it can only move the bones in one direction by contracting. You need more muscles to return the leg back. Other muscles give you some sideways movement.

A knee joint is only efficient when it is complete. Humans and many other species have around 500 muscles, 200 bones, 500 ligaments and 1000 tendons. Whether joints evolved in fish or any other species, how could all this complexity happen by natural causes. On top of that, every random mutation would involve sorting out million or billions of cells in some kind of order.

The only explanation that makes sense to me is, God did it. How he did it, is beyond my understanding, but that is not so important.

I am extremely sorry for taking it wrong.
Keep on challenging stuff that does not make sense, you are not the only person with these thoughts. I believe beyond a doubt, that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth. The rest of scriptures is a lifetime journey of discovery to find, hope, encouragement and to discern the will of God. I am only 73, and still searching.

Eric

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-02-2023, 04:13 PM
"And if you took it wrong, it means I did not explain myself very well, my apologies."
No problem may be my IQ level is low .

Yes you are right I agree with that .our minds can work as much as he (Allah)wants .
We can't cover all the things that how they exist like scientist can cover a little bit no one can be biologist,chemist , physician,hacker , teacher, engineer , psychologist and archeologist .an only one person can have or can take the burden of ,three,four or five but can't cover the all fields.and how god did it?it can't be solve by us or we can't reach there like if we see the universe it is out of our mind .can you remember the name of the 8 billions people,no , right?.so how can our mind observe or how can we think the creator of these 8 billions its just an simple example and if we see the facilities that they have we drive to crazy .

"Keep on challenging stuff that does not make sense, you are not the only person with these thoughts. I believe beyond a doubt, that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth. The rest of scriptures is a lifetime journey of discovery to find, hope, encouragement and to discern the will of God. I am only 73, and still searching."

Yes . Because life is a journey can't reach the grave or the paradise/hell is our destiny,we can never stop thinking and can never the answer of all questions untill we reach the destiny where all the things will be clear and answered.
Jazak Allahu khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-02-2023, 04:35 PM

If you understand, then you are way ahead of me, I still struggle.:):):)

And if you took it wrong, it means I did not explain myself very well, my apologies.

There are so many reasons the theory of evolution fails to explain the complexities of life we see today. Imagine there is no God, so you are now looking for an explanation as to how the following might happen by natural causes.

You have an understanding of how your knee works, you depend on it every day to walk. But how could any joint like the knee evolve in incremental steps, and every stage confers an advantage. How could the bones evolve in stages and separately? If they are not connected together, they would flop around like an unwanted tumour.

Ligaments hold the bones together, how would five percent of a ligament be of any benefit if it does not hold the bones together? what benefit would an extra three percent of a ligament confer? Most joints need several ligaments, which compounds the problem more. How could a muscle evolve in incremental stages? What good is 11%, 22% or 49% of a muscle if it is not connected at both ends? What good is only one muscle, it can only move the bones in one direction by contracting. You need more muscles to return the leg back. Other muscles give you some sideways movement.

A knee joint is only efficient when it is complete. Humans and many other species have around 500 muscles, 200 bones, 500 ligaments and 1000 tendons. Whether joints evolved in fish or any other species, how could all this complexity happen by natural causes. On top of that, every random mutation would involve sorting out million or billions of cells in some kind of order.

The only explanation that makes sense to me is, God did it. How he did it, is beyond my understanding, but that is not so important.

Keep on challenging stuff that does not make sense, you are not the only person with these thoughts. I believe beyond a doubt, that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth. The rest of scriptures is a lifetime journey of discovery to find, hope, encouragement and to discern the will of God. I am only 73, and still searching.

Eric
No problem and need to apologize.may be my IQ level is low .

Yes you are right I agree with that .our minds can work as much as he (Allah)wants .
We can't cover all the things that how they exist like scientist can cover a little bit no one can be biologist,chemist , physician,hacker , teacher, engineer , psychologist and archeologist .an only one person can have or can take the burden of ,three,four or five but can't cover the all fields.and how god did it?it can't be solve by us or we can't reach there like if we see the universe it is out of our mind .can you remember the name of the 8 billions people,no , right?.so how can our mind observe or how can we think the creator of these 8 billions its just an simple example and if we see the facilities that they have we drive to crazy.

Because life is journey and grave or paradise/hell (may Allah protect every Muslim from hell)is the destiny so we can never thinking or asking until we reach the destiny where we will get our all answers.
Jazak Allahu khairen.

Eric H
03-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Peace be with you;

We can't cover all the things that how they exist like scientist can cover a little bit no one can be biologist,chemist , physician,hacker , teacher, engineer , psychologist and archeologist
Allah chooses whom he wills, if he has chosen you, then you will have the gift of belief and trust in God. If Allah has not chosen an atheist, nothing you or I could say will help that person find faith. Atheists have arguments and answers for everything, so it is unlikely you will win any debate with them. We search for answers for ourselves, I am convinced beyond a doubt, that God created all that is seen and unseen. Without God, there would be nothing. If Allah has opened the hearts and minds of someone, then you might plant seeds of growth.

If you are still in education, you will have your beliefs challenged, and they will be challenged throughout your life. Faith is easy when life is going well, but you will face challenges and struggles that will test your faith. The bad times will test how strong your faith is.

May Allah bless you with wisdom, strength and peace on your journey through life.
Eric

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-04-2023, 06:41 PM
Peace be with you;

Allah chooses whom he wills, if he has chosen you, then you will have the gift of belief and trust in God. If Allah has not chosen an atheist, nothing you or I could say will help that person find faith. Atheists have arguments and answers for everything, so it is unlikely you will win any debate with them. We search for answers for ourselves, I am convinced beyond a doubt, that God created all that is seen and unseen. Without God, there would be nothing. If Allah has opened the hearts and minds of someone, then you might plant seeds of growth.

If you are still in education, you will have your beliefs challenged, and they will be challenged throughout your life. Faith is easy when life is going well, but you will face challenges and struggles that will test your faith. The bad times will test how strong your faith is.

May Allah bless you with wisdom, strength and peace on your journey through life.
Eric
Atheist have the answers because they always want the logic and when you are against of something you will find more about it . I believe that every person (mostly)have an atheist inside because as a Muslim sometimes we also think about the god and the things how they made we also have these kind of question but we prove things to ourselves or with satisfying.but the atheist simply want the answer with logic and the biggest mistake we make is that we never give logic ,we never try to understand them in their way .and according to their mindsets .the Muslims can take or be satisfied with the answer like it is because Allah want or it is written in the Hadith but if someone atheist who doesn't believe in god and the Hadith they will never accept it .we always say to them try to read the Quran with translation and tafseer but if suppose a teacher gives a book to the student and say that read the book you will understand maybe the kid or the student will understand but the Question arises in the minds and with confusion so atheist can read the Quran but maybe they have some questions which the Muslims have to clear they will not be satisfied with the answer Because Allah wants it or it is his command or order they need the logic .if someone will confuse us with the question so we need to make the answer in a way that can confuse the person untill we finish it .try to say the answer in the way he /she wants to .
If we don't know the answer do not argue like an illiterate and say that I don't know or be quiet.tge atheist convert into atheism because the never get their answers .we Never want to make them understand.but we should like we say may Allah guide you in the right faith but maybe Allah wants you to be the reason.may be I am incorrect.
Jazak Allahu khairen.

Murid
03-04-2023, 07:08 PM
:salam:

I think the best approach is to improve yourself with intensive learning/studying and ibadah, so afterwards ypu can help/save others and answer every question with logic.

We can not say that a person reading 100 books yearly and takes care of his fitness and healt for 10 years and one who smokes nagrilla and backbites are the same.

A lot can be improved, but we must change habits and put serious efforts.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
03-05-2023, 04:16 AM
[QUOTE=Murid;3049983]:salam:

I think the best approach is to improve yourself with intensive learning/studying and ibadah, so afterwards ypu can help/save others and answer every question with logic.

We can not say that a person reading 100 books yearly and takes care of his fitness and healt for 10 years and one who smokes nagrilla and backbites are the same.

A lot can be improved, but we must change habits and put serious efforts.[/walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
Yes I agree.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.