/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apostasy

AliGhayur
03-23-2023, 10:53 AM
So I've repented towards Allah now but back then I don't clearly remember but I think I've committed Apostasy out of anger or jokingly with friends. Till today I didn't knew about that Apostasy leads to be expelled out of Islam. I've now said the Shahada but I want to ask about the Ghusal. Do I have to perform a ghusal now because these things are from like an year ago and in between I've been to Janabat many times like I did the ghusal last night. As I'm fasting right now too do Ive to do ghusul again bcs I recently took the Sahahda when I came to knew about these things or Sahadha is enough for me now or I'm still a Junub as I did ghusal when I was an in apostasy era. Please guide me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.