/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just found out my uncles haraam lifestyle - Shocked What Do I Do?

peace_maker20
03-28-2023, 10:31 PM
ASA - All

Someone has just advised me that my uncle was imprisoned previously for organising prostition and money laundering. TOTAL SHOCK :o

I have heard that this happened around 10 years ago
I have now come to realise that from various different cues over this period of time until today that something just didn’t seem right (see below);

1. He would have two mobile phones on possession with one of them having tape on the selfie camera. Whenever I use to ask him for the number of his 2nd line when I was unable to get through to him, he would never give it or give it to anyone in the family.

2. As he is diagnosed partially blind, he hasn’t been able to work for the past 12 years so is currently on disability payments. Over the years he has only been paying or dealing with payments in cash only and has high valuable goods in his possession (three £1700 laptops just gathering dust in his room). I have always asked him why he didn’t have a bank account but he never seemed to give a justifiable reason.

3. As I work in I.T he uses to ask me for favours fixing his laptop (saw photos of naked women on his desktop from prostitution websites)

4. His mother is very religious but he always considers himself to be a non-practising Muslim and when I asked him why he doesn’t practice his religion, his excuse was "I’ve done very bad things".

5. He also has all the devices on his house on a VPN which I did find to be strange at first by now realise why.
One of my uncles passed away recently and his 11-year-old sons only male role model in the family is my uncle, who he spends weekends travelling with and playing games on my uncles’ laptop.
Various news articles from back in time seem to clarify my argument above on the crimes he committed with police involvement

-
The main question is it in my right islamically to explain this news to his mother in order to prevent her son from haram? It seems that my uncle has not chanced his ways?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.