/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Reminders - Dua To Remove All Your Past Sins

Duas_Revival
03-31-2023, 09:13 PM

Pronunciation: Allahumma innaka `afuwwun, tuhibbul-`afwa, fa`fu `anni. Allahumma innaka `afuwwun kari-moon, tuhibbul-`afwa, fa`fu `anni

Meaning: O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me.

Reference: Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3513

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...-all-your-sins

Dua To Remove All Your Sins | Duas Revival | Mercy of Allah
O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
04-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Become pure right now, like the day you were born (sinless).

Abu Huraira (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (SAW) as saying: He who seeks repentance (from the Lord) before the rising of the sun from the west (before the Day of Resurrection), Allah turns to him with Mercy. (Sahih Muslim 2703, Book 48, Hadith 55)

Duas_Revival
04-15-2023, 09:07 PM
O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me

Duas_Revival
04-18-2023, 12:48 AM
Allahumma innaka `afuwwun, tuhibbul-`afwa, fa`fu `anni. Allahumma innaka `afuwwun kari-moon, tuhibbul-`afwa, fa`fu `anni

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
03-04-2024, 08:41 PM
O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.