/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think i did shirk

Mari
04-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Soo i was scrolling and u saw a picture i did a little happy
Dance but my thpughts were he is my god and then i said definately not control your thoughts mari and continued to scroll but when i heard asr azaan i thought i did SHIRK i have been repenting it for a while now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
04-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran?

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And those who, when they have committed fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know. [Quran Surah 3 Verse 135]

So what do we learn from these two ayats from the Quran? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Become pure right now, like the day you were born (sinless). Seek forgiveness and start fresh. Please see the Tawabah To-Do List: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r...bah-to-do-list

Secondly - In relation to Duas for seeking forgiveness highly recommend the following:

Dua For Forgiveness Made by Adam (AS)

Pronunciation: Rabbana zalamnaaa an-fu-sa-na wa il-lam tag-fir lana wa tar-ham-na la-na-koo-nan-na mi-nal-khasireen.

Meaning: Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...s-made-by-adam

May Allah forgive the ummah for our past sins and have mercy upon us.

Jazakallahu Khairan,
DR

Ghost1987
04-01-2023, 04:18 PM
I think you had severe waswaas

Just ignore the thought that crossed your mind

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.