/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Protect newborn baby from evil eyes

Zulia
04-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Asalamu aleikum brothers and sisters.
I apologize if I spell something wrong, english isnt my first language.

I live with my husband since 2 years and we are expecting our first child any day now. Im 39 weeks pregnant. My husband immigrated many years ago with his 3 brothers to this country. Otherwise they have no more family members here. Our baby is the first baby to be born from his family in this country.

My husbands oldest brother met his current wife 4 months ago. She have 2 young children from her previous marriage. Unfortunatly her kids was taken by the social welfare authorities a couple of months ago because they didnt think she took good care of them. I know that she (and my husbands brother too) is very sad for the lost of the children. I tried my best to support her and be nice to her but unfortunatly we cannot understand each other well, because she only speaks arabic and I dont.

Now I want to tell you about my issue. Since she lost her kids, I could start feeling jealous and kind of evil eyes from her and sometimes also from her husband. I no longer feel that they are happy about our baby. Only jealous and malice masked with faked kindness. I was told since I was a child to be aware and afraid of the evil eye. Never show people your valuables because their jealousy and evil eyes could destroy it. Now Im very worried about my son. I absolutly dont want anyone to give him the evil eye or try to bring him misfornute in any other way. How can I protect him from his uncle and especially his uncles wife if they give him the evil eye? Is the only way to keep him away from them or is there any other way?

I also want to say that my husband agree with me about this. He can also tell that they are jealous and not genuine happy for our baby but he have no idea what to do in this situation. He dont want to cause a bad relation between him and his brother so he just try to pretend like nothing and be kind.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope that someone can answer me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
04-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakathuh,

The Prophet SAW used to seek refuge with Allah for al-Hasan and al-Husayn.

He said: Your father [i.e., Ibrahim] used to seek refuge with Allah for Isma’il and Ishaaq with these words:

أعوذ بكلمات الله التامة من كل شيطان وهامة ومن كل عين لامة.

Pronunciation

A’udhu bi kalimat Allah al-tammah min kulli shaytanin wa hammah wa min kulli ‘aynin lammah.

Meaning

I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every bad eye.
Sahih al bukhari book 60 ,Hadith 50

Another
“Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak…And from the evil of an envier when he envies." (Quran 113:1-5)

The Prophet said:

‘Qul Hoo wAllahu Ahad’ and ‘Muwaidaitain’ [al-Falaq and an-Naas] when you enter the evening and when you wake up in the morning three times and it will protect you from everything.”(Tirmidhi 3575)
Another dua which prophet Muhammad PBUH said :

“A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammaati min sharri maa khalaq” (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created).” (Muslim 4881

I hope it will help you .
And don't forget to make dua .
Jazaka Allahu khairen

Grogu
04-05-2023, 11:16 PM
Sister, the evil eyes is not from your uncle. You created this evil eyes. You believe in it & fear it, therefore you're an idol worshiper. Only knowledge can defeat your idol. Use Allah's knowledge which he gives willingly to whoever ask for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.