/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alcoholism

q1998
04-09-2023, 05:59 AM
Assalamu Allaikum, I reverted to Islam in September. I am trying to learn how to be a good Muslim and fully submit to Allah. I have been struggling with alcoholism for 4 years now and I am looking for advice on how to submit to Allah and live a pure life as I know that indulging in alcohol is both bad for my physical and mental health as well as it being haram. Please pray for me that I may overcome this and please Allah. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
04-09-2023, 03:52 PM
wa alaykum assalam and welcome to the forum,

Make a firm determination in your heart that you want to give up this bad habit for the sake of Allah, and ask Allah to help you with this. Allah is the One who will make it easy. I ask Allah to keep you steadfast and to help you to overcome this problem, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.