/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around a friend

Cateyes
04-11-2023, 07:55 PM
They are loving, upright and strong convictions which to be honest is insanely attractive but I just constantly feel like I have to apologize when I share my views or I think they take it too personally. I know that my delivery can be terribly hard maybe :hmm: the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone. I know that they are not trying to change me or anything, actually they seem quite open minded in many ways. I care about them a lot too. i think this person has made many un fair assumptions about me which aren't true. imsadimsad I don't know lol aaaaarrrrghhh its frustrating.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-25-2023, 09:44 PM
Perhaps you are overthinking?

Try and have a chat with your friend?

I am sure they will understand where you are coming from if they have your best interest at heart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.