/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream Interpretation about Ex-Wife, Paranormal activities and Talaq

MohamedTA
04-14-2023, 12:44 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Before jumping into the question, I would like to give some idea about my background and the context. I'm 28 M from Sri Lanka. I wasn't very interested in marriage nor am I a following Muslim(I'm trying to be). Last August, someone close with my family visited my house and said that they have a daughter and brought the proposal. The bride is an Aalima and very religious. I made it clear that I'm not very religious but they were okay with that and we took this forward. I wasn't interested in marriage or anything because I making a lot of money in a good job and I was enjoying my life without any worries but I still said okay because I thought they were good-hearted people and they will accept me as I am because they are our family friends and we've know them for decade. The bride's family is rich as well. Nothing seemed right in the beginning as we were very different but I thought they were understanding and acceptable so I said because I liked her right after I saw her but I was still reluctant because of the differences and my immaturity. Two weeks later, her father met me and talked about the engagement and said "We will also do an AQD". At that point, I didn't know the seriousness of it and was okay with it. And it happened, there was an aqd nikkah(it's common in my country. It means Nikkah but without mahar. The groom just informs the mahar, but mahar isn't given at that point. It's like a serious engagement but in Islam, it's a valid marriage though.). The very day our Aqd happened, my father lost his wallet with all the important things and cards. Right when they visited our house for the Aqd, the power went off and was back withing 10 seconds and everyone was shocked but no one cared because we don't believe in bad luck. Withing three days, The aqd happened, and we started talking to eachother and we liked eachother and things were alright. Withing 3 days, I lost my good paying job. Things between her and me was good but my life was going downhill and I thought Allah is making me ready for this marriage. And I start to see weird dreams. In the first one within weeks after the aqd, I saw a hideous woman and my fiancee and this evil woman, my fiancee and myself are in a room and my fiancee is looking at me holding out her arms and I'm trying to go to her and hold her hand, but this evil looking devilish woman won't let me and she keeps pulling me from my fiancee and telling me "you've lived with me all these days and now you're going with her and I won't let you" and then she forcibly hug me in-front of my fiancee while she's crying helpless and expecting me to console and then I woke up with tears in my eyes. After a few days, I start noticing paranormal activities around me and my friends also started noticing that whenever they're with me they felt it too. Once, my friend and I saw a shaitaan or jinn while we were walking late at night but I don't wanna go into that. Many paranormal things happened and my life was also going downhill and I couldn't find a job. But my fiancee was supporting me and she was nice and innocent. We had some problems because her ex bf contacted me and wanted to create problems between us(Ik it's something very sinful for an aalima to do) but things were okay. After 4 months, suddenly she stops talking to me and after a few days, her father calls me and tells that, I don't think it will work out and he points out all my faults especially not having a job, spending too much time with friends(I was depressed and that was my only therapy) and not being religious. I was trying my best to convince him that things will be okay but he was adamant and wanted a Talaq. but I was hopeful because no one will be that quick to break a nikkah and I was trying my best to convince him and her(she won't text me back though). Her father told me let's meet and talk within 2 days and I thought after that things will be cool. The day I was about to meet him, I woke up with another nightmare. In that dream, Shaithaan took the power and rules over the world. Shaithaan is killing people in horrible ways. The whole world looks gloomy and people are running everywhere but they're killed. Whenever someone is killed, I become that character and I experience their death. Like crashing with cars, falling, building collapsing on me. I keep experiencing death multiple times in that dream and I finally woke up and I could feel some presence in my room and I got scared and kept the light on for the rest of the night to sleep(it was already morning around 5 am). On that day, at night, I went to meet her father and he told me the reason I wanted to meet you is just I wanted to say Talaq and there's no point in talking. There was also a moulavi(who's married to one of the bride's sisters and he was supporting her father throughout without solving the issues and without saving a nikkah). I said I wanted to talk to her and I did but she was also adamant that she didn't want to go forward with it. and I said some Arabic sentences to give the Talaq. At this point, I'm not sure what happened. Because they were not telling a clear reason. Even if there are some faults of mine, there should be negotiations and grace period. I explained to him my situation but he didn't want to listen. Whenever I and my family members asked her father for the reason, he wasn't very clear and he kept on saying that it won't work. There was no clear reason and no serious reason. Whatever they said were the reasons, they already knew even before they visited my hours and brought the proposal. My family and I are still confused. Maybe it was her father, or maybe she didn't like me from the beginning and suddenly she burst out and told her father to stop it. Maybe someone else was at play. Some told me that maybe she wasn't a virgin(I knew this too and I was okay with it) and her father thought I might mention in every argument if we get married and they didn't want it and he wanted to get her married to her ex. Some told me that maybe they also experienced paranormal things around them and got scared. We are still clueless. After the Talaq, I was very upset but suddenly my life got back on track and I also became somewhat religious and things around me were cool. Talaq happened in the beginning of Jan. A few weeks ago. I saw another dream. In that dream we are sitting beside that dream and I was crying and talking to her, asking her why she left me and I was also trying to convince her to be with me and she responds that "There's nothing we can do about it, lots of things happened out of our control and we can't do anything about it. It's all out of our control and we have no choice. I have nothing against you. I also feel bad but nothing we can do. Accept and move on" and then I wake up with my face wet with my tears.

I would like to know what this dream implies. Does that mean, she still likes me? or is it just my brain tricking me? What's up with the shaithaan that was in my dream and the paranomal activities? Someone please read it and clear as many questions as possible. Thank you so much in advance. Please forgive me for my unprofessional and English and for not asking the question in a structured manner. Please help me and Jazakallah kahira. May allah reward you for helping me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.