/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My parents will abuse me if i tell them I want to revert to islam.

Rianna
04-16-2023, 04:41 PM
Hello, My name is Ria Arora. I am from Myanmar, (Hindu household)

I am 14 and going to be 15 this 2023.Throught 2023 i have learned about Islam and want to revert so badly. As i am scare to die any second without appreciating Allah SWT. The problems are my dad is islamphobic, which is really sad and if i tell them, i just know i will get hit and abuse from both my mom and dad. I dont go out at all too, becuase i am young.

Please help, what can i do.
Can i pray fajr only as its the only time when my parents sleep. And when i have more time, pray more?
I will fully revert when i am 18, so throughout this 3 years what can I do?
THANK YOUUU.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-18-2023, 10:56 AM
Salaams

It always warms the heart to read about people who find themselves drawn to this themselves.

But when it comes to giving advice on 'minors' under care of parents, it becomes tricky.

Now, read up on it. Stories of the 25 prophets, about the other pillars of islam and faith.

Be free to ask here things which we can perhaps answer. Personal matters, we are not qualified to give...

Peace ✌

Ghost1987
04-20-2023, 07:32 AM
Are you ready to revert?....

All you need to say is the shahadah
It is to believe and say

There is no god but Allaah
Prophet Muhammad is the last Messenger

Hide your faith from your family

Pray in secret

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1746...-should-she-do

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.