/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I being unreasonable?

Muslimaa
04-17-2023, 12:40 AM
Salam everyone. I just wanted to see other people’s opinions. My husband has told me he wants to spend Eid with his friends, he told me about their plans but I didn’t say anything. Am I being unreasonable to be upset about this? He would rather spend Eid with his friends than me and our 2 year old

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-17-2023, 08:44 AM
Is this your first post?

I guess it's not our place to say as we do not know anything. We don't need to know anything, either.

But you have a right to be upset.

You are still new in this and how things proceed in the future depends on what you do today, good and bad.

Obviously it would need to be reasoned out. There are basic responsibilities on his part and the rest is what is you discussed and the outcome, how you discussed it ...

Peace ✌

Silas
04-22-2023, 11:27 PM
Is there a way for him to visit his friends and spend time with his family? This seems to be a scheduling issue, more than anything else

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.