/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have i committed shirk?

ARandomTree
04-22-2023, 06:19 AM
Assalamo aleikum

Recently as of now i just watched a videogame trailer, and in it i saw what i assume to be a satanic symbol. Out of ignorance, i didnt cover it but just looked at it and then when i realised i immediately covered my screen with my hand and clicked off the video.

Im afraid that i may have supported the shaiytan by just looking at it, and im starting to panic and get anxiety. I really dont want to disobey Allah (SWT), and jm fearing this may have been the lowest i have ever been since all of my sins. Please help me brothers and sisters, have i been taken out of the fold of islam? I really want to repent, but im also afraid that Allah (SWT) is so angry with me and that i am a burden. I regret what i have done, and i never intended to support the shaiytan in any way. Help me brothers and sisters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
04-22-2023, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ARandomTree
I regret what i have done, and i never intended to support the shaiytan in any way. Help me brothers and sisters.
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran?

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

So what do we learn from this ayat from the Quran? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Don't loose hope, nor be sad!

Become pure right now, like the day you were born (sinless). Seek forgiveness and start fresh. Please see the Tawabah To-Do List: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r...bah-to-do-list

Secondly - In relation to Duas for seeking forgiveness and protection from Shirk highly recommend the following:

Pronunciation: Allahumma inni a’oo-zu bika an oosh-rika bika wa ana a’lamu, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Jazakallahu Khairan,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.