Duas_Revival
04-28-2023, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sufyan Abdullah
Aoa
Me jo dua be Tahujjud me mangta hn qabol nh ho rhi hain pta nh q
I need this answer
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Allah says in the Quran:

Call upon Me, I will respond to you. The Holy Quran (40:60)

Reference: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r...e-of-dua-times

Gentle Reminder - 3 Ways That Allah Anwsers Your Dua:

1. You ask for something and Allah gives it to you immediately - Recognise this and be grateful

2. You ask for something and Allah delays giving it to you - Don’t despair, be patient. Allah swt does this as He loves to draw you closer. Sometimes we get desperate for something and become vulnerable.

3. Allah will withhold giving you what you ask for if it is bad for and you just don’t see it, or that He will give you something better on the day of Judgement. Sometimes from the wisdom of Allah, He won’t give you what you ask for. There is no doubt that there is wisdom behind His decisions. If often takes years to pass before we actually realise that Allah saved us from a terrible fate.

No dua you make will ever go unanswered unless it is something haram.

Learn More - Supplications (Duas): https://www.duasrevival.com/supplications

Jazakallahu Khairan,
Duas Revival Team

A.R.BRahimbaksh
04-28-2023, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sufyan Abdullah
Aoa
Me jo dua be Tahujjud me mangta hn qabol nh ho rhi hain pta nh q
I need this answer
Assaalam walaykum,

Aap Apne dua ko dekhe aap KYa maang rahe hain .agar aap jaiz dua maang rahe hain TU wo Rd nhy hongi .aur najaiz.............
Hosakta hain wo aap ke liye behtar na Hoon .insaan in kamon ke Peche ki maslihat nhy smjh pata .ho sakta hain aap ke Sath bhi Kuch aisa Hoon . inshallah bhut jaldi aap ko smjh aajaega ke kyon qabool nhy ho rahi hain.kbhi kbhar Jab duaiyan qabool nhy Hoti to wo kesi museebat ke liye rakhi jati hain Jo hamri museebatoon ko tal dete hain .
Umeed hain aap smjh gaye honge .

If I said something wrong or my word hurts you .please forgive me.i am extremely sorry.
Jazaka Allahu khairen

A.R.BRahimbaksh
04-28-2023, 08:21 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

Whenever you make dua ,make it the with full trust that Allah will accept it.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

It is clear in the Hadith.

Jazaka Allahu khairen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A.R.BRahimbaksh
04-28-2023, 08:24 AM
Sahih al Bukhari book Hadith no 7405

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.