/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is my Dad allowed to look through my phone?

ReemDawoud
05-06-2023, 03:31 AM
Salam waalikum, my name is Reem and I am 16 years old and Have a sister named Jenna who 14. In our household we get our phones searched by our FATHER. however that is not the problem. We have photos of our friends who are hijabis without hijabs, we pointed that out to him but continues to look in our photos, we have suggested for our mom to look at our phones instead but he took it the wrong way saying our mom knows something he doesn’t, he always blames everything on my mom if we do something wrong such as grades or something silly and small and us as adults we take the blame for things and confused why she’d blame her.

is it appropriate for my dad doing such a thing or am I overthinking it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
05-06-2023, 08:10 AM
Wa alaikum assaalam sister ,

I don't have any idea why your dad check your phone because I don't live with my father we meat each other after 5 or 6 years so ,but I think your dad is possessive or maybe he is afraid .he should believe on you but it cannot be only the matter of belief .he can check phone .but if you have the hijabi friends pictures without hijab that's something terrifying if your dad check your phone because it is not good if they wear hijabs .they are covering them or the hair but when your dad check your phone it is bad .you should do something about it in my opinion you should not keep friend pictures without hijab .
If my word hurts you please forgive me.i am sorry .
Jazaki Allahu khairen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.