/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reonciling Al Qadr and Questions about Lanah

Nitro Zeus
05-08-2023, 06:42 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Recently some weird things have happened to me whilst using my laptop which is the malfunctions of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Discord app; it has crashed(permanently I think), because I tried many times and kept on showing "crashed app" without my will! Because it wasn't part of my mind.

So,

Should I blame myself for malfunctions or should I look at it as part of Destiny which Allah has written in His Table of Decree? How should I understand the malfunctions?

And also, I want to invoke the curse of Allah to be upon those who attack my family as means of their defense against aggression, because I have seen many people aggressing(insulting) my mom while driving without any right and my sibling sister got publically harassed by some Muslim Kuwaitis in school bus. And I had enough of this and I wish my family to be highly guarded against any harm from anyone, and I call upon Him for He is Al Wali.

So, is it permitted in this case to make dua lanaat as means of defending my own family from any aggressor?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
05-08-2023, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

Recently some weird things have happened to me whilst using my laptop which is the malfunctions of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Discord app; it has crashed(permanently I think), because I tried many times and kept on showing "crashed app" without my will! Because it wasn't part of my mind.

So,

Should I blame myself for malfunctions or should I look at it as part of Destiny which Allah has written in His Table of Decree? How should I understand the malfunctions?

And also, I want to invoke the curse of Allah to be upon those who attack my family as means of their defense against aggression, because I have seen many people aggressing(insulting) my mom while driving without any right and my sibling sister got publically harassed by some Muslim Kuwaitis in school bus. And I had enough of this and I wish my family to be highly guarded against any harm from anyone, and I call upon Him for He is Al Wali.

So, is it permitted in this case to make dua lanaat as means of defending my own family from any aggressor?
Wa alaikum assaalam,
No ,laanat and cursing someone is like killing them .proven from Hadith .

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever swears by a religion other than Islam, is, as he says; and whoever commits suicide with something, will be punished with the same thing in the (Hell) Fire; and cursing a believer is like murdering him; and whoever accuses a believer of disbelief, then it is as if he had killed him."
Sahih bukhari Hadith no 6652.

Umm al-Dardaa (may Allah be pleased with her) said that I heard Abu al-Dardaa saying that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When a person curses something, this curse ascends to the heavens, so the gates of the heavens are closed to him.” They are closed in front, then she gets down and comes to the ground, then her doors are also closed and then sheTurns left and right, then when she can't find a way out, she turns back to the one who was cursed, now if he deserves it, well, otherwise she turns back to the one who said it.
[Sanan ibi Dawood chapter 53
Hadith no ; 4905

I think you should make dua for them that Allah should guide them. But please do not laanat anyone .it is just my opinion.
If my word hurts you please forgive me.I am sorry.

Jazaka Allahu khairen

Nitro Zeus
05-09-2023, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
Wa alaikum assaalam,
No ,laanat and cursing someone is like killing them .proven from Hadith .

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever swears by a religion other than Islam, is, as he says; and whoever commits suicide with something, will be punished with the same thing in the (Hell) Fire; and cursing a believer is like murdering him; and whoever accuses a believer of disbelief, then it is as if he had killed him."
Sahih bukhari Hadith no 6652.

Umm al-Dardaa (may Allah be pleased with her) said that I heard Abu al-Dardaa saying that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When a person curses something, this curse ascends to the heavens, so the gates of the heavens are closed to him.” They are closed in front, then she gets down and comes to the ground, then her doors are also closed and then sheTurns left and right, then when she can't find a way out, she turns back to the one who was cursed, now if he deserves it, well, otherwise she turns back to the one who said it.
[Sanan ibi Dawood chapter 53
Hadith no ; 4905

I think you should make dua for them that Allah should guide them. But please do not laanat anyone .it is just my opinion.
If my word hurts you please forgive me.I am sorry.

Jazaka Allahu khairen

True. But my la'naa is only for the purpose of protectiong and asking for requital, for I want everyoneto beware of the consequence for harming one of the members of my family so that none will even dare to touch them. Even if a Sunni Muslim harmed intentionally one of my member of my family, then he too will face same consequence for intentional harm. Otherwise, how can I protect them against any harm since I cannot reach anyone and we are living in different locations? And it is also for the purpose so that when terrorists will harm or aggress any innocent person; be it Muslim or non-Muslim, will face the rquital in behalf of the wronged ones, such as what ISIS and Al Qaeda did to innocent people, and wallahi that I do not find ISIS and Al Qaeda to be innocent but only blameworthy of la'naa for their Dhulm on earth.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
05-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Assaalamu alaykum brother,
Sorry for the late reply.
I understand what you mean .but what they are doing you can't and shouldn't do the same .if you want protection so, do you forget Allah (the creater )?.I don't know why ? But you want to make dua or laanat them but why aren't you making duas for seeking help to protect your family or the other muslim.you are afraid of creation (because you don't want anyone to harm your family ) but not making dua to the creater of the creations .
I hope you understand.
Simply just read the dua before you go outside .there are many duas for protection.
Make dua that Allah protect everyone from troubles .Protect everyone from every trouble in every second. This is the dua which I make after every prayer .if you like it you should as well .
If my word hurts you please forgive me I am sorry.
Jazaka Allahu khairen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.