/* */

View Full Version : True Dreams after Promise

IbnUmar
05-24-2023, 08:08 PM
Asalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

I live in the US and so essentially I made a covenant with Allah and it was heartfelt about the disunity of the Ummah and the terrible state that it's in.
I then experienced very strong dreams that were very religious in nature. But the couple I want to share sit on my subconsciousness and fill me with worry and awe.

I went to sleep and then I saw myself at Guantanamo Bay evaluating the prison I then saw a person walking towards me and he was young wearing an orange jumpsuit so I said "Asalamualaykum ya aseer (prisoner) " and he replied "I am Jibril and when you come here tomorrow don't look for me ya Ibrahim (my name is not Ibrahim btw).

Then I saw another dream of me at Guantanamo Bay and I saw two soldiers guarding me in a small cell and then I heard a voice call out saying Caesar.

Another dream I had was of Umar bin Khattab and he spoke to me and said "Go to Medina and be an advisor"

I want to ask for advice on how to go about this situation because I know for certain that these dreams are related to the Covenant. It was like a sign for me to continue and be supportive of this nation in whatever form possible even if nobody sees me or even hears of me.

From a sincere well-wisher Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnUmar
05-25-2023, 02:29 AM
Another dream which filled me with hope was this:

I entered a masjid and I walked towards the back rows I saw in the front there was a man dressed in all black wearing a black turban giving a speech. Before I sat I saw a pair of crutches and disliked it so I then sat in a different place against a wall. The man in the front told all to rise and to get into rows and so I sprinted along the rows and in-between people to get to the front. I then saw Anwar Al-Awlaki to my right and he put his hand on my shoulder in the first row. Then the Imam left for some sudden reason and then I checked three times if anyone would replace him. The room was full of faces I did not recognize except him and it seemed out of the ordinary. I then went ahead and moved forward to Imam's place and called out "Inamal muminoon ikhwa (Verily the believers are brothers)" and the whole masjid said "Allahuakbar" this then repeated two times more and then I started the Salah and read surah Fatihah. I woke up in a great mood feeling good.

IbnUmar
05-25-2023, 02:43 PM
Can a moderator delete this forum.
I kind of rethought posting things like this even though I think it's ok.

Jazakallahukhair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.