/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just a curious question

aimrane
05-28-2023, 08:19 AM
i know this one channel i think its called "the islam (or islamic) production" or something like that... but the way they title their videos is kind of Clickbaity saying like "HE NEVER PRAYED BUT HE WENT TO JANNAH" while in reality i couldnt really find the explanation to the context within the video but instead it was just a random speech by a sheikh saying what bad and what good things to do (either that or im being dumb(more likely) )
and that actually made me question it a lot.
Can you go to Jahanam if tho you prayed? and vice versa?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
05-30-2023, 06:11 AM
Yes you can. both directions are possible.

Praying or not praying, or sinning or not sinning can be your ticket to jannah or jahannam, but it is never a guarantee.
In the end, every deed or action will be weighed and judged and the side that is heavier will be your destination.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.