/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drawing incomplete humans for a game promoting anti-discrimination - halal or haram?

Natalia
05-29-2023, 09:45 AM
As Salamu Alaykum,

I've been really interested in game developing recently and desired to make one based on some books I've been writing, but there is one thing that really stumps me... I've planned for the game to have playable characters - I know it is haram to draw complete animate beings - but is it permissible for me to draw the characters without a neck?

Jazakallahu Khairan to anyone who answers! :barak:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlueWingRaptor
06-16-2023, 05:41 PM
What do you mean by Incomplete human Characters? Also there is nothing wrong with Art. If there was something Wrong with Drawing a Person then there is something wrong with Imaging a Person. Also Humans are Made Completely in Gods image and making a Human without a Neck sounds very wrong and Disrespectful!

I would play Game that is Simple, Relaxing and Enjoyable. Like The Old Minecraft PE Demo. The Current Minecraft is trash. But the Original one was so Charming.

Attachment 7448

- - - Updated - - -

*Imagining

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.