/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Under a lot of stress because of job

abdulkabeer
06-05-2023, 08:27 PM
I quit my job I didnt like working in a bank and didnt like my boss and didnt have a job for over a year.
Someone gave me an offer for a supply chain job but now they are saying i am not suited for it and are giving me data entry work

i am really stressed out, because i know data entry is a dead end job.
i am over 30,still earn very little and now look like i wont be able to improve my career just doing basic data entry stuff.
I wasted years in the bank. i have poor social skills and looks like working in that bank didnt improve me in any way. my boss tells me no one will hire me like i am right now and that im too straight.
i dont know if my seniors didnt like me and they just gave me basic data entry stuff and now it looks like i will be doing some more of that instead of learning about supply chain.

im under a lot of stress and it feels like i wasted my life and that ill never improve.
i need to earn for my family and i dont know if i can get enough just doing data entry
where can one go from just data entry? what are my career options?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.