/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about tawheed shirk and nature of Allah's will and knowledge

SintoDinto
06-07-2023, 06:55 PM
1) can Allah hear a person's thoughts if he is above the throne even if angels can only sense the musk that comes out of a person when they intend good? is it because he preordained it or can he hear all beyond the flesh of a person's skin?
2) if my mother puts on peppa pig with music when my non muslim nephew comes over (but he is starting to learn some things about islam, he is 4) and my mom insists music is not haram, should i stay with them to help babysit to fulfill my right to my nephew, sister, and mother, especially when my mother is working from home? if my brother babysits my nephew may see me as the bad uncle and him as the good one and already there is a rift between my sister together with my brother against me and my mother who they say defends me too much due to my disability and general outbursts
3) if i generally experience harm when i oversleep past fajr or asr, especially fajr, and don't recite my adhkaar, and sometime when i sleep past fajr and not asr, does this mean Allah intended for me to miss fajr so i can experience my dose of harm and misfortune so i am less sinful or is it because i am sinful and it is already pre ordained? should i stop reciting adhkaar so i can stop being harmed to the point of missing salah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A.R.BRahimbaksh
06-08-2023, 12:55 PM
Assaalamu alaykum,
1)Allah knows everything.whatever you think as well . because he is the creater . Ho doesn't need any medium for listening.
2)You should sit with them .music is haram but you should know why ? .
Music that leads to drinking or licentious behavior is considered illegitimate.if you fullfil your duty as the uncle there is nothing bad .
3)no it is not written in you fate . You are responsible. If there is a serious reason for not praying then you can't be guilty . There are many possible ways to pray .even if you are not able to pray . You can pray just setting in the place (bed or anything else).
You should contact with scholar for this matter.
You should not sleep without any reason.you will be sinful .
If my word hurts you please forgive me I am sorry.
Jazaka Allahu khairen

SintoDinto
06-09-2023, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.R.BRahimbaksh
Assaalamu alaykum,
1)Allah knows everything.whatever you think as well . because he is the creater . Ho doesn't need any medium for listening.
2)You should sit with them .music is haram but you should know why ? .
Music that leads to drinking or licentious behavior is considered illegitimate.if you fullfil your duty as the uncle there is nothing bad .
3)no it is not written in you fate . You are responsible. If there is a serious reason for not praying then you can't be guilty . There are many possible ways to pray .even if you are not able to pray . You can pray just setting in the place (bed or anything else).
You should contact with scholar for this matter.
You should not sleep without any reason.you will be sinful .
If my word hurts you please forgive me I am sorry.
Jazaka Allahu khairen
it's ok sister, don't worry, your words didn't hurt me, in fact they were a great help. thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.