/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My dad is extremely conservative and strict

hummingbird
06-20-2023, 07:29 AM
Assalamualaikum, I’m here to ask someone to guide me on how to break some news to my dad. He has his own views about things and does not budge from them. He has a bit of ego and is very stubborn. I want to tell him about the guy I like but I know my dad will definitely hurt me if i tell him about it. We have been dating for a year now and he’s a a good Muslim MashaAllah. The inly problem is he’s different race and being a pakistani my dad will never let it happen. I have done istikharas for which i have not gotten any answers but i have a feeling he is the one. I don’t know what to do because I like him a lot but the only thing holding me back is my dad, his anger and what he’ll do if I tell him about it. He will definitely not allow it and I’m scared of his answer. I am so lost..someone please tell me their experience or what they did for their parents to agree to their choice of spouse
jazakAllah for your time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.