/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doubting Your Faith?

Abu Fauzi
06-20-2023, 02:31 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
Anas Ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, said :-"The Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, would often say :-" Ya Muqallib-l-qulubi thabbit qalbi ala dinik- O changer of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your religion ".
So I asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, we believe in you and what you have come with, but do you have fear for us? "
He replied :" Yes: Indeed the hearts are in between the 2 Fingers of Allah's Fingers. He changes them as He wills." (Tirmidhi 3522).

Related to this is the hadith in Sunan Ahmad wherein the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said :" Shaytan comes to one of you and says : 'who created you?' He replies, 'Allah'. Then Shaytan says: 'who created Allah?' If that happens to anyone of you, let him say 'Amantu bi-llahi wa Rasullih' - I believe in Allah and His Messengers. '. Indeed it will go away from him. "(Ahmad, 25,671).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.