/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua I get a good halal job and get married

SintoDinto
07-04-2023, 01:00 AM
I am asking for your duas. I sincerely need help. I have found a job opportunity as a produce clerk at a supermarket chain here in the United States (dealing with fruits and vegetables, so its halal). It makes decent money. I want to get married if I need to. Sexual fitnah is all around me. And I want to have a companion who will be the coolness of my eyes and who will encourage me to be a good muslim while I encourage her to be a good Muslimah. Please make dua for me. I make dua that all of you bachelors and bachelorettes overcome your difficulties, reconcile with those you have conflict with (or obtain justice from if what they have done to you is irredeemable), especially difficulties like looking at haram, and engaging in haram, and marry a spouse who will be the coolness of your eyes, all of you. I pray that every member of this ummah achieves this. Please, please pray for me.

- - - Updated - - -

please make dua i get this job

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imraan
07-04-2023, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
I am asking for your duas. I sincerely need help. I have found a job opportunity as a produce clerk at a supermarket chain here in the United States (dealing with fruits and vegetables, so its halal). It makes decent money. I want to get married if I need to. Sexual fitnah is all around me. And I want to have a companion who will be the coolness of my eyes and who will encourage me to be a good muslim while I encourage her to be a good Muslimah. Please make dua for me. I make dua that all of you bachelors and bachelorettes overcome your difficulties, reconcile with those you have conflict with (or obtain justice from if what they have done to you is irredeemable), especially difficulties like looking at haram, and engaging in haram, and marry a spouse who will be the coolness of your eyes, all of you. I pray that every member of this ummah achieves this. Please, please pray for me.

- - - Updated - - -

please make dua i get this job
Ameen, off course brother, alweys pray that Allah makes it easy for all those sufferring and going through difficult times and for success and progress in this life and the hereafter.

please remember me and my family in your prayers too. Jazak Allah Khair.

SintoDinto
07-04-2023, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
Ameen, off course brother, alweys pray that Allah makes it easy for all those sufferring and going through difficult times and for success and progress in this life and the hereafter.

please remember me and my family in your prayers too. Jazak Allah Khair.
ameen, brother Imraan I will remember you and your family in my duas

Duas_Revival
07-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Hope you don't mind - Would like to share a beautiful Azkar in this thread context.

"Astagfirullah" "I seek forgiveness of Allah" is the gateway to relief and happiness! Recite it regularly and witness the blessings it brings you.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r.../astagfirullah

Astagfirullah | Duas Revival | Mercy of Allah
"Astagfirullah" "I seek forgiveness of Allah" is the gateway to relief and happiness! Recite it regularly and witness the blessings it brings you....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.