PDA

View Full Version : My wife’s dad is keeping my wife and son away from me

Gary78
07-08-2023, 02:14 PM
Salam I’m looking for some help
I I’m a Muslim convert from the uk and my wife is from Malaysia
we got married in Malaysia 6 years ago now

me and my wife and son was staying in the uk up to the past few weeks
over the past few months we have been having some trouble which ended up in my wife’s dad coming over to the uk saying he was on a holiday but ended up taking my son and wife back over to Malaysia with out me knowing
I followed on a week later since then I have talked to my wife met up for chats and we are all good now
but her dad is not wanting her to see me or me to see my son he has told her I can see them once a week

my wife ( 30 year old )is not wanting to go against her dad

I I’m a convert like I said and I have been stop start with learning to pray etc that is my fault but my wife knows I’m trying but her dad is using that to get her to not see me my wife’s mums is great with me

Can I report my wife’s dad to the Federal Territories Islamic Religious Department in Malaysia over this ?

thank you for reading

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.